Virtual Reps

<

Seems like overkill to me. We’re already swamping offices with people, and things are only going to be more difficult moving forward. I wonder how these positions will be compensated vs. traditional field roles?

Sounds more like a hybrid position. You’re floating around a region filing in for whatever vacancies that occur, or doing virtual stuff between assignments??? Not sure why you’d want to do that versus a regular field position, I’d like to kn9w how the bonus would be calculated, when it seems you may be jumping around territories.

I heard the pay is 75 to 90 dependent of experience with 27 bonus. And yes it’s like a floater role. They fill in for a rep if it’s vacant. Not bad for being home all day and doing virtual calls

I heard the pay is 75 to 90 dependent of experience with 27 bonus. And yes it’s like a floater role. They fill in for a rep if it’s vacant. Not bad for being home all day and doing virtual calls
I guess they’d have to provide a car all of the time or would they just have you rent one if a territory becomes vacant?

So these positions will be filled when you are fired for not making 7 impossible calls a day (unless you are lying). 25 to 50 percent less pay and Novartis pays no severance or unemployment. What a great culture!