• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Vince obesity call

<

But we launched 4 days after approval. No one has ever done that.

Where the fuck was Aneil? Since Orlando he has been MIA! How can those in charge continue to make decisions when everything leads to the same results. He was in charge of updating us on supply and that was a disaster. We all were lead to believe everything was ok but all they did was roll the dumpster that was on fire pit of our view until someone stumbled across it!

Where the fuck was Aneil? Since Orlando he has been MIA! How can those in charge continue to make decisions when everything leads to the same results. He was in charge of updating us on supply and that was a disaster. We all were lead to believe everything was ok but all they did was roll the dumpster that was on fire pit of our view until someone stumbled across it!
I believe hanging with A James.

I noticed that the supply dashboard had not been updated since April 11 which made me nervous. They’re always trying to make the most money before they dump the supply issue on us and we’re left facing the customer.

I noticed that the supply dashboard had not been updated since April 11 which made me nervous. They’re always trying to make the most money before they dump the supply issue on us and we’re left facing the customer.

The Danes knew all along supply would become an issue but wanted to cash in on WeGovy before TZ takes the market. No brainer for the stockholders. But remember, it’s ALL ABOUT THE PATIENT.

The UK launch was just postponed indefinitely due to… product shortages. Can’t provide enough product in the range of doses to ensure adequate supply. Product availability was to commence this week too. The ineptness is something to behold and it’s not limited to the US.

Certainly we’ll be getting an aneil departure email soon.