Vertex people

Anonymous

The vertex people are the only ones hogging up this sinking ship. If it wasn't for TM, EH, RO, SM no one would be writing this drug. Why did we stay here!! We are surrounded by losers. So frustrating. If I could get out I would.

<

The vertex people are the only ones hogging up this sinking ship. If it wasn't for TM, EH, RO, SM no one would be writing this drug. Why did we stay here!! We are surrounded by losers. So frustrating. If I could get out I would.

That's a bunch of bull shit! Are there a lot of reps that are negative and bumps on logs not helping this situation....absolutely...however, there are a lot of reps that are staying positive and really working their asses off to stay afloat! Don't flatter yourself by saying only the vertex reps are keeping this sinking ship afloat...that is completely untrue!

By the way...if those vertex reps are so fantastic...why are they still here? The job market is improving and many people are leaving this franchise bit by bit on a frequent basis.

Let's not point fingers shall we? All of us need to do what we can to keep this ship afloat long enough for some Harvoni relapses to surface in the next couple of months...if that happens...we can make head way before Merck comes out, but if it doesn't .....then we can really assess the situation and figure out an exit plan.

That's a bunch of bull shit! Are there a lot of reps that are negative and bumps on logs not helping this situation....absolutely...however, there are a lot of reps that are staying positive and really working their asses off to stay afloat! Don't flatter yourself by saying only the vertex reps are keeping this sinking ship afloat...that is completely untrue!

By the way...if those vertex reps are so fantastic...why are they still here? The job market is improving and many people are leaving this franchise bit by bit on a frequent basis.

Let's not point fingers shall we? All of us need to do what we can to keep this ship afloat long enough for some Harvoni relapses to surface in the next couple of months...if that happens...we can make head way before Merck comes out, but if it doesn't .....then we can really assess the situation and figure out an exit plan.

You are obviously a lifer here

Merck is out there in the field hitting it hard. Doing the ground work pre-launch. Like flies on shit.

Ex Vertex shined at meeting. The rest of you suck. Im serious.

Whatever Ex Vertex Jack asses. I say that because you are still here! Leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. They will not be back filling your vacancies which is better for us LIFERS...and our PENTIONS! Get the hell out!! You are so full of yourselves - then show us ALL how you can get other BETTER jobs.

Not seeing shit so far so from the mass exodus in the beginning - I guess that means you SUCK too!

Whatever Ex Vertex Jack asses. I say that because you are still here! Leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. They will not be back filling your vacancies which is better for us LIFERS...and our PENTIONS! Get the hell out!! You are so full of yourselves - then show us ALL how you can get other BETTER jobs.

Not seeing shit so far so from the mass exodus in the beginning - I guess that means you SUCK too!

You are a sad lifer here at abbvie. Vertex was only around about 3 yrs. most people left. Keep bitching and eventually you'll get your PENSION. Then you can bitch about taxes