• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Vaccines DM Miami

Anonymous

You don't generate enthusiasm to your team, or coach them on goodwill. Looks to me that you drive your employees, and inspire nothing. I watched you at that meeting and your team lacks togetherness they look rather split. Why would they have hired someone that will never be able to step up to the plate. You don't even seem approachable. Everyone by the way knows what you've done, one person tells another and that person tells two. I sat there in that room and couldn't believe it, those poor people on that team.

Pretty sad knowing that this is not new behavior for him in FL - he was not respected in Ohio where he came from - see the posts to CF below from 2012...great job upper mgmt for allowing him to continue "leading"...

Old 04-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Anonymous
Default Re: who is the worst dm?
BM in ohio.........total idot

Old 04-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Anonymous
Why Martin?

06-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Anonymous
Bryan would'nt know how to leverage the business even if it was right in front of him.......

Pretty sad knowing that this is not new behavior for him in FL - he was not respected in Ohio where he came from - see the posts to CF below from 2012...great job upper mgmt for allowing him to continue "leading"...

Old 04-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Anonymous

Old 04-30-2012, 10:44 PM
Anonymous
Why Martin?

06-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Anonymous
Bryan would'nt know how to leverage the business even if it was right in front of him.......

Relax. He'll be promoted soon enough and no longer a DM. You can be sure his skill is upward management and it will work for him in Pfizer.......

Bryan, I got an idea, why don't we create more business by promoting a fifth dose to ALL children between the ages 6-17 years...oh wait, you already are doing that in Puerto Rico, my bad. I wonder if Robin S and Jeff R would approve???...

Bryan, I got an idea, why don't we create more business by promoting a fifth dose to ALL children between the ages 6-17 years...oh wait, you already are doing that in Puerto Rico, my bad. I wonder if Robin S and Jeff R would approve???...

If he is doing that an anonymous call to compliance will take care of him.