Vaccine DBM-San Antonio

<

She was great!!! We in the district will miss her ( maybe I work there maybe I dont). There are some crappy salespeople here that made CHANGE, -wonderful creative business driving - change impossible. She refused to be part of the normal NO go getters! She would have been the opposite of what is wrong with this (OBAMAISH) company. She had a direction, desire, and an action plan. Just some (2) in a small MINORITY, like to suck the nipple of nothingness and medeocrocy and can still look themselves in the mirrior everyday. She worked for me a while ago and climbed the ladder of success. There are stars that fail because of the hand they are stuck with.... AND THE SAD LUMPS OF WARM BODIES THAT ARE SUFFIECENT FOR NOW! But mark an long, long( and I mean long) time on DA blocks words, the brick shithouse will be cleaned when the CIA is gone. The month we can do what we want ( which is bring in innovative, hard working, driven people) we will. Then all the POO POO will be flushed. All we do now is fill positions with turds. Sorry I couldnt go against the big swirllly.....ashamed but she wasnt the first great person we lost to the big O! Most in her district ( or you know who) could ever get another job outside of this company. Strictly "number" hires who know the legal game. HATE IT! The truth hurts...

She was a CIA nightmare. Those types are what brought the company down in the first place. People who think they can do anything, regardless of the consequences. Everyone who knew her knew she was high risk for trouble. Hard to believe that there are still those at Pfizer who still think anything goes (from the above post). If these cancers are still in the company when the CIA expires, surely Pfizer will get in trouble again. Sad.

You now have a PC Mgr in your mist. Lookout. Here comes micromanagement!

It's OK, they're hiring contract reps to call on peds anyway so all vaccines will be doing is selling a non ACIOP recommended vaccine along with a quit smoking pill that makes people commit suicide to GPs, FPs and IMs. It wont last long.