Updates?

I got a call that I was moving to the final interview but haven't heard when it will actually be yet. Has anyone actually gotten the final scheduled??

Yes, this coming week. They are flying me out to California! I LOVE this company! I truly feel like I fit in. I’ve never felt this way before. It’s like they see me for who I really am. I think I could stay with this company for the next 30 years and never look for another job.

Yes, this coming week. They are flying me out to California! I LOVE this company! I truly feel like I fit in. I’ve never felt this way before. It’s like they see me for who I really am. I think I could stay with this company for the next 30 years and never look for another job.
Final IV are in Dallas…

Had the opportunity to meet BE. I heard many not so nice things about him from my friends at Novartis but wow, what a douche!!

BE is a lot of things, and being a douche isn’t one of them. If you knew him, you’d realize he’s one of the good guys, kind and genuine. Not a fake self promoter who’s out for himself, this space is full of them. Speaks volumes about a person who’d talk trash about another on an anonymous board

BE is a lot of things, and being a douche isn’t one of them. If you knew him, you’d realize he’s one of the good guys, kind and genuine. Not a fake self promoter who’s out for himself, this space is full of them. Speaks volumes about a person who’d talk trash about another on an anonymous board

Well said

Received an offer and declined it. Got hardcore amateur vibes throughout the process. I’ve worked for startups and the largest companies. It’s like these guys are trying to be the worst of both worlds. If they succeed, it will be because of dumb luck.

Received an offer and declined it. Got hardcore amateur vibes throughout the process. I’ve worked for startups and the largest companies. It’s like these guys are trying to be the worst of both worlds. If they succeed, it will be because of dumb luck.
I also declined. I asked for more $. They weren’t moving on the base salary so I said see ya.

Major amateur vibes was not impressed by anyone throughout the entire process.

This company is amateur hour. You must be one of the blind morans that thinks this is the best place to be. You will find out soon enough that this is just like any other cut rate dumpster fire.