• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Updates on WH sell / layoffs / merger to PC

anonymous

Any rumor updates on where WH is going to land in March? Are they just trying to keep the rats on the Titanic selling until they sink the ship in March? Rumors about merging products into PC that already calls on OBGYNs?

<

Sounds like you don’t have a job at AGN anymore lol
I'd be better off to not have a job at allergan and that is the hard truth you dumb bitch. micromanaging and chasing your reps around for the salary you have and the dwindling bonuses ? you can take your lol and shove it up your ass...................................................................................................who says lol anyway

I'd be better off to not have a job at allergan and that is the hard truth you dumb bitch. micromanaging and chasing your reps around for the salary you have and the dwindling bonuses ? you can take your lol and shove it up your ass...................................................................................................who says lol anyway

Struck a nerve lol

You are a special one Steve.

DeGeorge is an Angry Elf. Every time I watch that movie this time of year, I always wonder how he was able to get time off work for filming. Every time he increases the number of people he has forced out I'll bet it makes his little guy a little stiffy.