• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

UPC compliance interviews

<

Does it matter? Have they done anything? (I didn't ask if they have done anything wrong, I asked if they had done anything)

I'm sure they are all great, upstanding people, but what a waste of company resources. If additional patients have received treatment due to anything the UPC team has done, it's minimal at best. No way is the ROI on this endeavor anywhere near the black.

Time to cut bait on this project, IMO.

Does it matter? Have they done anything? (I didn't ask if they have done anything wrong, I asked if they had done anything)

I'm sure they are all great, upstanding people, but what a waste of company resources. If additional patients have received treatment due to anything the UPC team has done, it's minimal at best. No way is the ROI on this endeavor anywhere near the black.

Time to cut bait on this project, IMO.

The whole team seems to have gotten a rotten reception...How can these people be a resource to anyone when so few on the sales side are willing to give the concept a shot? Territorial much?

IMHO, they never got a fair shake.

The whole team seems to have gotten a rotten reception...How can these people be a resource to anyone when so few on the sales side are willing to give the concept a shot? Territorial much?

IMHO, they never got a fair shake.

I disagree. I don't know who else I could have put my UPC and TP in front of. I had my UPC in front of at least 6 office administrators or CEOs with nothing to show for it. Poor follow up and nothing accomplished in meetings. Nothing actionable. Office admin didn't see any value in what they brought to the table. The concept was about two years too late. One administrator said, "this would have been a great resource when we started, but we have things figured out now."

Too little too late. Sorry.