Turning Point USA- Trump's Hitler Youth

anonymous

American teen troll farm - being paid to pump out right wing messages- based in PHoenix- Charlie Kirk heads the group of "brown shirts' in secretive Republican campaign to spew out right wing lies . This is sounding more and more like Hitler Nazi Youth. Frightening

<

American teen troll farm - being paid to pump out right wing messages- based in PHoenix- Charlie Kirk heads the group of "brown shirts' in secretive Republican campaign to spew out right wing lies . This is sounding more and more like Hitler Nazi Youth. Frightening
What’s frightening is your utter stupidity and hypocrisy. Get back to us when these kids start singing worshipful, creepy songs of idolization the way kids did for Dear Leader Obama. You’re the left wing version of QAnon!

What’s frightening is your utter stupidity and hypocrisy. Get back to us when these kids start singing worshipful, creepy songs of idolization the way kids did for Dear Leader Obama. You’re the left wing version of QAnon!
These kids have spewed out false information about Covid which perhaps resulted in deaths of innocent people. How many people eschew masks since teen trolls on the internet quote "experts" who spread lies about them not being effective. Live in Arizona and our covid here spiked big time when people went out to bars in droves without following any of the expert advise. So yes, I blame these kids in this group and think Charlie Kirk should be prosecuted. Have heard of many innocent people dead who believed the trolls--their families wish they wouldn't have listened to them. Too late..

These kids have spewed out false information about Covid which perhaps resulted in deaths of innocent people. How many people eschew masks since teen trolls on the internet quote "experts" who spread lies about them not being effective. Live in Arizona and our covid here spiked big time when people went out to bars in droves without following any of the expert advise. So yes, I blame these kids in this group and think Charlie Kirk should be prosecuted. Have heard of many innocent people dead who believed the trolls--their families wish they wouldn't have listened to them. Too late..
Fool, masks don’t work! The SCIENCE says so! But let’s resort to common sense. If masks worked, then social distancing wouldn’t be necessary now would it?????
Think about it! Take all the time you need.
I tell you what. We’ll do this test. I’ll wear a mask. You smear donkey dung on your upper lip and we will both practice social distancing. NEITHER of us will catch Covid in all likelihood! So the donkey dung on your upper lip must have worked right? So you just keep smearing it on your face, cause it’s protecting you don’t you know!
You’re the real Nazi, trying to squelch free speech. People are free to say what they want, regardless of what they base their statements on. If somebody follows soMebody else’s advice then that’s on the person that took the advice, not the one who gave it. You embarrass yourself! But don’t forget the donkey dung for your upper lip!

Fool, masks don’t work! The SCIENCE says so! But let’s resort to common sense. If masks worked, then social distancing wouldn’t be necessary now would it?????
I tell you what. We’ll do this test. I’ll wear a mask. You smear donkey dung on your upper lip and we will both practice social distancing. NEITHER of us will catch Covid in all likelihood! So the donkey dung on your upper lip must have worked right? So you just keep smearing it on your face, cause it’s protecting you don’t you know!
You’re the real Nazi, trying to squelch free speech. People are free to say what they want, regardless of what they base their statements on. If somebody follows soMebody else’s advice then that’s on the person that took the advice, not the one who gave it. You embarrass yourself! But don’t forget the donkey dung for your upper lip!
Please attend a huge trump rally sans mask. That should get you on the way to where you really belong.

Somebody forgot their meds today

Masks work. End of story