• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Trump's Megyn Kelly interview

anonymous

The former president suggested that it is his right to hold on to the top-secret materials, which are at the center of a felony indictment announced earlier this summer.

“I’m allowed to take these documents, classified or not classified,” he told Kelly. “And frankly, when I have them, they become unclassified. People think you have to go through a ritual. You don’t — at least in my opinion, you don’t.”

Trump tried to justify his stance by pointing to the 1978 Presidential Records Act.

So, my question is: How many here believe what he said to be true?

<

The former president suggested that it is his right to hold on to the top-secret materials, which are at the center of a felony indictment announced earlier this summer.

“I’m allowed to take these documents, classified or not classified,” he told Kelly. “And frankly, when I have them, they become unclassified. People think you have to go through a ritual. You don’t — at least in my opinion, you don’t.”

Trump tried to justify his stance by pointing to the 1978 Presidential Records Act.

Just another Republican lie.
And Lauren Boebert said she didn't vape in a public theater - I guess this video was staged? LOL.
pic.twitter.com/aQ01G230cT

Only those with very few brain cells believe him.