• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Trump's latest contribution to healthcare

<

And Obama was better than Bush, wtf does that prove? :p:p:p:p:p

It proves that people like you complain and attack Trump only because he’s Trump.
Obama’s gets a pass on 8 yrs of the now exposed corruption, doing next to nothing to improve, or at least maintain America’s leadership status in the world and improve the quality of life for all Americans.
BTW, Barry wasn’t better than Bush... they both were terrible presidents. They only differed in one way, Bush was FOR America and Americans; Barry was for himself and himself/ his legacy.

It proves that people like you complain and attack Trump only because he’s Trump.
Obama’s gets a pass on 8 yrs of the now exposed corruption, doing next to nothing to improve, or at least maintain America’s leadership status in the world and improve the quality of life for all Americans.
BTW, Barry wasn’t better than Bush... they both were terrible presidents. They only differed in one way, Bush was FOR America and Americans; Barry was for himself and himself/ his legacy.

Horseshit, I'm on record as criticizing Barry on many things, glad he's gone. You just can't get over the fact he's gone. My reference to Barry was regarding the stock market recovery and you know it. You just like to piss and moan at the same time. :cool:

Horseshit, I'm on record as criticizing Barry on many things, glad he's gone. You just can't get over the fact he's gone. My reference to Barry was regarding the stock market recovery and you know it. You just like to piss and moan at the same time. :cool:

Not only am I glad he’s gone, I wish he never was. The only thing Barry had to do with the SM was to drive it down.