Trump's disrespect at the Bush funeral

anonymous

Why didn't he make the effort to extend his handshake to Jimmy Carter? I didn't like Carter's politics either but good grief, he is now our oldest living president. In fact, on August 20, 2018, Carter told Neil Cavuto on Fox News that the Democrats talking about impeaching Trump were doing the wrong thing - in other words, he defended him!

On top of that the Trump's couldn't even BOTHER reciting the Apostle's Creed which was printed right on the cover of the program NOR could the bother singing any of the hymns. This was complete disrespect for the office of presidency AND for Christianity.

Why didn't he make the effort to extend his handshake to Jimmy Carter? I didn't like Carter's politics either but good grief, he is now our oldest living president. In fact, on August 20, 2018, Carter told Neil Cavuto on Fox News that the Democrats talking about impeaching Trump were doing the wrong thing - in other words, he defended him!

On top of that the Trump's couldn't even BOTHER reciting the Apostle's Creed which was printed right on the cover of the program NOR could the bother singing any of the hymns. This was complete disrespect for the office of presidency AND for Christianity.

Obviously Trump is a 'Fake Christian' and judging by his spelling, probably couldn't even read the Apostle's Creed which is one of the basics of true Christianity. Had Barack or Michele Obama not participated that way, they'd have been labeled Muslims.

As a young man I was taught to respect women and my elders by standing for them. Trump disrespected the office of presidency, disrespected President Carter and disrespected Christianity all in one fell swoop. My guess is that his whole purpose of being president is too get an inside line to Putin in order to enrich his real estate business when he's done here. Let's face it, Melania will be 2 years older and the idea of having a condo in Moscow with Russian bhookers playing bouncy on his knee is just too tempting. :cool:

Blah, blah, blah. You’re nothing but a hypercritical, hypocritical whiner.

Trump has shown his RESPECT for Christianity by safeguarding the first amendment rights of Christians. Where it counts - policy and governance- Trump has done a great job of respecting Christianity.

All ways love it when types like you go full church lady on us. It’s hilarious!!

He was there. That shows enough respect for the Bush’s. It was Bush’s funeral. why be a hypocrite and shake anyone’s hand he didn’t respect.
Trivial crap as usual.

Trump has shown his RESPECT for Christianity by safeguarding the first amendment rights of Christians. Where it counts - policy and governance- Trump has done a great job of respecting Christianity.

All ways love it when types like you go full church lady on us. It’s hilarious!!

He saved Christmas? LMFAO! We've NEVER stopped celebrating Christmas ! Get your head outta your arse! You live in a fairy tail world if you think he saved Christmas.

He saved Christmas? LMFAO! We've NEVER stopped celebrating Christmas ! Get your head outta your arse! You live in a fairy tail world if you think he saved Christmas.

Idiot boy, I never said anything about Christmas.

And you’ve never celebrated Christmas, at least not for several decades because Christmas is about God sending His son, Jesus, into the world so that the world through him might be reconciled with God. So if you don’t buy in to this then you’ve never really celebrated Christmas.

Idiot boy, I never said anything about Christmas.

And you’ve never celebrated Christmas, at least not for several decades because Christmas is about God sending His son, Jesus, into the world so that the world through him might be reconciled with God. So if you don’t buy in to this then you’ve never really celebrated Christmas.

Christmas is now about a tree, Santa and presents for the kids.

Please stop this nonsense!!! When the fu$$ did anyone hamper your ability to celebrate Christmas!!! The music blares nonstop and your churches don’t get taxed although you are all nothing but a political cult these days if you ask me worshipping the false gods of Trump and money. Mark my words after selling your souls to this president your churches will suffer since people will see you for who you are-hypocrites. I can’t wdit for the evangelical scam to be outed and people finally catch on to who you are. I hear your numbers are dwindling-goodbye to rubbish.

Please stop this nonsense!!! When the fu$$ did anyone hamper your ability to celebrate Christmas!!! The music blares nonstop and your churches don’t get taxed although you are all nothing but a political cult these days if you ask me worshipping the false gods of Trump and money. Mark my words after selling your souls to this president your churches will suffer since people will see you for who you are-hypocrites. I can’t wdit for the evangelical scam to be outed and people finally catch on to who you are. I hear your numbers are dwindling-goodbye to rubbish.

Take you’re own advice, especially since you’re the one peddling nonsense.

It’s obvious that an informed and mature discussion of these topics is beyond you. There is a war on Christmas. It’s absurd but it’s real. But you’re obviously not a fact based individual so you’re peddling nonsense.

Anybody and everybody celebrates the way they want to. There never war a war on Christmas, that's fake news. GOP talking points at best. :cool:

Anybody and everybody celebrates the way they want to. There never war a war on Christmas, that's fake news. GOP talking points at best. :cool:

Nope! The war on Christmas is real news! You’re thinking is fake. Obviously people are free to celebrate the holiday as they wish. But the holiday is what it is and efforts to scrub or rewrite what it’s about is indeed a war on Christmas. Case closed.

Once again, you prove yourself in denial of easily ascertained fact! :p

Nope! The war on Christmas is real news! You’re thinking is fake. Obviously people are free to celebrate the holiday as they wish. But the holiday is what it is and efforts to scrub or rewrite what it’s about is indeed a war on Christmas. Case closed.

Once again, you prove yourself in denial of easily ascertained fact! :p

No war, I have spoken. :rolleyes:

He doesn't even have the manners or grace to offer a handshake to our 94 year old ex-president Carter. He's a bum! o_O

No you’re a bum for trolling a funeral. Carter was way on the other end of the pew. It’s not like Trump snubbed him. Also, I don’t know what if anything Carter has said about Trump. If he’s said anything critical, then I don’t blame him for not shaking hands with the old fool.

No you’re a bum for trolling a funeral. Carter was way on the other end of the pew. It’s not like Trump snubbed him. Also, I don’t know what if anything Carter has said about Trump. If he’s said anything critical, then I don’t blame him for not shaking hands with the old fool.

The old fool? Carter has actually stood up for Donald Trump saying publicly that it is wrong for Democrats to talk of impeaching him. Looks like YOU'RE the disrespectful old fool. :)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...y-carter-donald-trump-impeachment/1123328002/

You have to be out of your f*cking mind. Of all the Democrats in the world, President Jimmy Carter has been the most outspoken against those Dems calling for impeachment. If Donald Trump were half a man, he would have walked his lazy ass down that aisle and shaken his hand. What an ingrate. No wonder he doesn't get any Dem support. He never learned to say, 'Thank you!' when he was raised.