• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Trump vows to destroy pharma

anonymous

He doesn't care about drug prices. He just wants to say and do something popular so he wont be embarrassed about being a one term president.

If Republicans stand by and let him do it, I will never vote for another Republican ever. I don't think Trump is a real Republican, but the real ones are too chickenshit to stand in his way.

Reactions: Vagitarian

<

He doesn't care about drug prices. He just wants to say and do something popular so he wont be embarrassed about being a one term president.

If Republicans stand by and let him do it, I will never vote for another Republican ever. I don't think Trump is a real Republican, but the real ones are too chickenshit to stand in his way.

You're high. Just keep getting your signatures and you'll be fine.

Actually, Obama was good for Pharma. Damn you're stupid.

Relax! Keep buying them lunches and you'll be fine. Damn you're stupid. Just make sure that you handle the gluten free staff and you're golden. Feed the pigs, get your signatures and make sure they have samples. Don't make your job harder than it has to be. Why complicate things? Work smart, not hard! Don't be stupid!

Reactions: Vagitarian