• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Trump tells Russia to attack NATO

anonymous

In a rambling diatribe in S Carolina at at a rally in front on his brainless supporters, Trump encouraged Russia to attack NATO countries - claiming that these countries didn’t pay their “dues”….also chastised Haley’s husband for being absent from her campaign (while he is serving in the US military overseas)….All to his group of cheering supporters. I am speechless!!!! If America elects this man then so be it…this dream we are living is over. The end of US world dominance and will usher in the fall of our nation. All brought on by undereducated idiots.

<

In a rambling diatribe in S Carolina at at a rally in front on his brainless supporters, Trump encouraged Russia to attack NATO countries - claiming that these countries didn’t pay their “dues”….also chastised Haley’s husband for being absent from her campaign (while he is serving in the US military overseas)….All to his group of cheering supporters. I am speechless!!!! If America elects this man then so be it…this dream we are living is over. The end of US world dominance and will usher in the fall of our nation. All brought on by undereducated idiots.

Help me understand how the nation will fall because you don’t like the POTUS?

Help me understand how the nation will fall because you don’t like the POTUS?

OK, try this. It has nothing to do with not LIKING either POTUS personally, it has to do with thinking proposed POLICIES are both feckless and reckless. The one you like has stated he wants to abandon NATO (which, in a Biden-thought moment) he publicly confused with NAFTA. So, my concern here is twofold: 1) Was it misspeak? or 2) Did he, as POTUS, actually not understand the difference between a trade agreement and a defense agreement. If so, his memory is as bad as 'Slow Joes' and your crowd can drop that conversation.

In case you're wondering, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was created in 1949 by the United States, Canada, and several Western European nations to provide collective security against the Soviet Union. NATO was the first peacetime military alliance the United States entered into outside of the Western Hemisphere.
the end of World War II, but it also signaled the start of a new era and a new worry for the world.

In Europe, the Soviets and the Americans confronted each other from their occupation zones. Germany was divided into four zones, as was Berlin, the German capital that was squarely in the Soviet zone.

The Soviets wanted Germany to be the communist centerpiece of Europe. With Germany a Soviet satellite, dictator Josef Stalin could see western Europe falling under the domination of the USSR.

In other words, NATO was a critical force in forming the FREE world as it is now and PERSONALLY, I think we need allies to maintain that and by allies, I don't mean RUSSIA, So, help me understand how our nation will prosper and stay safe by gifting Putin whatever he wants to take in Europe and by abandoning the basic concept of military alliance - both in battles and military installations.?

OK, try this. It has nothing to do with not LIKING either POTUS personally, it has to do with thinking proposed POLICIES are both feckless and reckless. The one you like has stated he wants to abandon NATO (which, in a Biden-thought moment) he publicly confused with NAFTA. So, my concern here is twofold: 1) Was it misspeak? or 2) Did he, as POTUS, actually not understand the difference between a trade agreement and a defense agreement. If so, his memory is as bad as 'Slow Joes' and your crowd can drop that conversation.

In case you're wondering, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was created in 1949 by the United States, Canada, and several Western European nations to provide collective security against the Soviet Union. NATO was the first peacetime military alliance the United States entered into outside of the Western Hemisphere.
the end of World War II, but it also signaled the start of a new era and a new worry for the world.

In Europe, the Soviets and the Americans confronted each other from their occupation zones. Germany was divided into four zones, as was Berlin, the German capital that was squarely in the Soviet zone.

The Soviets wanted Germany to be the communist centerpiece of Europe. With Germany a Soviet satellite, dictator Josef Stalin could see western Europe falling under the domination of the USSR.

In other words, NATO was a critical force in forming the FREE world as it is now and PERSONALLY, I think we need allies to maintain that and by allies, I don't mean RUSSIA, So, help me understand how our nation will prosper and stay safe by gifting Putin whatever he wants to take in Europe and by abandoning the basic concept of military alliance - both in battles and military installations.?

Good response to the Putin lover !

Good come back however as I heard him Trump was indeed referring to NATO and he knew it. He was trying to rile the base against NATO because he claimed some countries not paying their fair share. In my humble opinion if we leave NATO we open ourselves up to a lot of bad juju and the world becomes very unstable.

Trump is so bloody stupid that he doesn't even know the function of NATO - and gets it confused with NAFTA. And the MAGAts will elect this idiot that licks Putin's boots and will hand the Ukraine to him. We will be the laughingstock of the world if we elect this idiot again.

Reactions: Vagitarian

Trump is so bloody stupid that he doesn't even know the function of NATO - and gets it confused with NAFTA. And the MAGAts will elect this idiot that licks Putin's boots and will hand the Ukraine to him. We will be the laughingstock of the world if we elect this idiot again.
To be honest, I think Trump know’s full well what NATO is. He is taking orders from his pal Putin to disband NATO and thus shake up the Western world. Trump wants to take over the US just like Putin and install his enablers like Bannon, Flynn, Miller, etc as oligarchs to control the economy. This guy is literally a monster…beware people..he is more than a stupid buffoon.

To be honest, I think Trump know’s full well what NATO is. He is taking orders from his pal Putin to disband NATO and thus shake up the Western world. Trump wants to take over the US just like Putin and install his enablers like Bannon, Flynn, Miller, etc as oligarchs to control the economy. This guy is literally a monster…beware people..he is more than a stupid buffoon.

Hyperbole much?

And now he walks it back after railing against financial support of the Ukraine for months.
Once again, he talks out of both sides of his mouth while trying to stay relevant.

https://www.reuters.com/world/donal... April 18 (Reuters),a $61 billion aid package.