Trump spills the beans on Biden in PA

anonymous

At his rally in Montoursville, Pa., on Monday night, Trump took aim at Biden, who has emerged as the frontrunner in the race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

“Don’t forget, Biden deserted you,” the president said. “He’s not from Pennsylvania. I guess he was born here, but he left you folks. He left you for another state. Remember that please.”

<

At his rally in Montoursville, Pa., on Monday night, Trump took aim at Biden, who has emerged as the frontrunner in the race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

“Don’t forget, Biden deserted you,” the president said. “He’s not from Pennsylvania. I guess he was born here, but he left you folks. He left you for another state. Remember that please.”

He should have spilled the beans on his son
, and Carey’s..... he didn’t. He has more class the any DemRat.

Pretty funny and typical Trump. Biden was 10 years old, his dad lost his job and moved the family to Delaware for a new job so he could support the family. Trump knows nothing about things like that. ;)

Pretty funny and typical Trump. Biden was 10 years old, his dad lost his job and moved the family to Delaware for a new job so he could support the family. Trump knows nothing about things like that. ;)

But Uncle Joe always said he “ built” Scranton. Joe is a buffoon. Who really cares where he’s from. He’ll be out soon.

Nor should he, all he knows is that for political convenience and advantage, lying, sleepy Joe is always trying to trade on his being born and living for a few years as a child.

It’s anazing how you always wind up on the wrong side of these types of issues! ;);)