• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Trump signs Executive Order for free speech in universities.....

<

There was a time when colleges prided themselves in teaching students to think critically. They were encouraged to encounter differing views and to learn how to argue for or against them intelligently. Now days, colleges coddle the little children and protect them views they don’t like or don’t understand.

Which strategy do yo think produces the most productive graduates and the best society?

Reactions: libluvsbukkake

There was a time when colleges prided themselves in teaching students to think critically. They were encouraged to encounter differing views and to learn how to argue for or against them intelligently. Now days, colleges coddle the little children and protect them views they don’t like or don’t understand.

Which strategy do yo think produces the most productive graduates and the best society?

My point was, if he wants to protect free speech in colleges (which I agree with) he ALSO must protect free speech in a TV show - that’s the first amendment. He makes innuendo that the TV show should be investigated because they use satire that he feels puts him in a bad light. What do you think of his proposal to investigate SNL?

My point was, if he wants to protect free speech in colleges (which I agree with) he ALSO must protect free speech in a TV show - that’s the first amendment. He makes innuendo that the TV show should be investigated because they use satire that he feels puts him in a bad light. What do you think of his proposal to investigate SNL?

I think it’s clearly served it’s purpose with you. Trump dangled the boob bait and you being a boob took it hook, line and sinker!

Has Trump empaneled a presidential commission? Has he urged the House or Senate to investigate?

All he’s done is make a statement. Meanwhile real infringement of speech happened under Obama and yet all you can do is run around like an ignorant fool accusing Trump of attacking free speech.

In addition free speech is regularly suppressed on FB and Twitter but all you can do is whine about Trump when he is obviously just messing with boobs like you.

I think it’s clearly served it’s purpose with you. Trump dangled the boob bait and you being a boob took it hook, line and sinker!

Has Trump empaneled a presidential commission? Has he urged the House or Senate to investigate?

All he’s done is make a statement. Meanwhile real infringement of speech happened under Obama and yet all you can do is run around like an ignorant fool accusing Trump of attacking free speech.

In addition free speech is regularly suppressed on FB and Twitter but all you can do is whine about Trump when he is obviously just messing with boobs like you.

UnderObama it was never hinted or suggested that a television show should have its free speech curtailed.

For that matter Fox News regularly suppresses free speech. Every media medium edits fool.

UnderObama it was never hinted or suggested that a television show should have its free speech curtailed.
No, he just secretly tapped the phone of a Fox News Reporter (James Rosen) and others. He also sicked the IRS on his Tea Party Enemies. You will be a true believer in Fascist thought-control, won't you babydoll?

I'm waiting for the time when even the closet Libs that post here will admit, on any level, that maybe the whole Russia bullshit was just a ploy to bring Trump down.

Can any of you anonymous Libs be honest for once...anonymously?!?!?!?

I'm waiting for the time when even the closet Libs that post here will admit, on any level, that maybe the whole Russia bullshit was just a ploy to bring Trump down.

ill be honest. He is Putin’s pal full stop. Shame on you -you are probably also a faux Christian. You and trump can rot in hell

I’m a Democrat and.am glad it’s over and I think Trump should thank Mueller for the report that exonerated him.

I’m a Democrat and.am glad it’s over and I think Trump should thank Mueller for the report that exonerated him.

No, I think Mueller should thank Trump for not prosecuting him and his henchmen.
Your party was completely exposed for what it is...Corrupt. And guess who is at the top calling the shots.