• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Trump met with sex trafficer numerous times

And he wishes her well - LMAO !!!

Will he pardon her too?

You bet your sweet ass he will, he has to - she owns him! :cool:

Trump says he wishes accused sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell well and has 'met her - times'
Check out Bill Barr's fathers relationship with Epstein. Very fishy stuff happening. Firing Geoffrey Berman was in a lot of best interests- Bill Barr, Trump and Ghislaine--she's got the goods on LOTS of people. Wonder if the "christian right" will still vote for Trump if she has films of him with little girls (or boys)

Check out Bill Barr's fathers relationship with Epstein. Very fishy stuff happening. Firing Geoffrey Berman was in a lot of best interests- Bill Barr, Trump and Ghislaine--she's got the goods on LOTS of people. Wonder if the "christian right" will still vote for Trump if she has films of him with little girls (or boys)

Of course they will, they'll say it's Fake News.

Read his niece's book, she spills the beans bigly on Old Mc Donald who had a farm, if you know what I mean? We're talkin BIGLY !!! :rolleyes:

Ain’t it great? Bill Clinton is soiling himself about now! ;)
Get ready to wipe the egg off your face again!
Point is Ghislaine was a woman who pimped out young girls to older men so to hell with Trump and Bill Clinton. Hilarys biggest problem is that she didn’t divorce Bill. I’m sure both trump and bill and Alan Dershowitz has sex with underage girls and should be prosecuted.

Point is Ghislaine was a woman who pimped out young girls to older men so to hell with Trump and Bill Clinton. Hilarys biggest problem is that she didn’t divorce Bill. I’m sure both trump and bill and Alan Dershowitz has sex with underage girls and should be prosecuted.
There is no evidence that Trump has ever had anything to do with underage girls. There is ample evidence to Suspect that Clinton has. You don’t know anything for a fact. Case closed!

There is no evidence that Trump has ever had anything to do with underage girls. There is ample evidence to Suspect that Clinton has. You don’t know anything for a fact. Case closed!
Well I guess the tapes that Epstein and Ghislaine had will tell the truth. Not sure they will see the light of day with Bill Barr. You are an idiot if you think Trump not a pedophile. He practically kissed his young daughter in each photo of the two while she was young. Please get over your insane cult following of this man. Your soul depends on it. This is not political. I’m a democrat and denounce Bill Clinton in this whole episode. He supposedly had huge affair with Ghislaine but probably messed with young girls. Please get over yourself and find the strength to see the truth!!! We are talking about young girls. I’m a mother!!!! Are you even a parent??? Probably so if trump supporter and probably call yourself a Christian as well you creep.

You’re ‘sure’? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? I’m Sure the Illuminati run the world wIth decisions made once a year in Bildeberg, does that make it reality?

Geraldo says Ghislaine is a wonderful woman. Let’s see, maybe she is innocent?

Oh yeah???

4d3ea0301ad2b7873f0e27f0f130fca8.jpg