• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Trump, Dilip and Abhay

anonymous

Dilip has an apartment at Trump Tower and is a raving fan of the Donald. On Tuesday night, he and Abhay were seen in NYC speaking with Trump. No doubt they’re enamored with his celebrity status.

<

Post proof
8-Proof.jpg

Dilip has an apartment at Trump Tower and is a raving fan of the Donald. On Tuesday night, he and Abhay were seen in NYC speaking with Trump. No doubt they’re enamored with his celebrity status.
Only a few will recall this because the group was relatively small, but at one meeting, AG asked by show of hands who was voting for Trump. What a *^%#

I picked an S&P index fund, doofus.
I earned 12% over the last 20 years.
I could buy the block you live on.
Funny, the S&P has returned 9.75% (7.03% inflation-adjusted) annually the past 20 years.
Given you’ve outperformed the index by 23%, you’re a genius and should be retired long ago.

But you’re not. You’re cruising CP when on your 10 minute break from filling bottles on a manufacturing line.

Do you have any role as it relates to submitting QC data ? Just wondering.

Funny, the S&P has returned 9.75% (7.03% inflation-adjusted) annually the past 20 years.
Given you’ve outperformed the index by 23%, you’re a genius and should be retired long ago.

But you’re not. You’re cruising CP when on your 10 minute break from filling bottles on a manufacturing line.

Do you have any role as it relates to submitting QC data ? Just wondering.

Here's a revelation: Different index funds perform at different levels.
They aren't all the same.

Now, go buy some tuck in underwear from Target because youv'e lost this argument.
I will go buy the block you live on.

Now, go buy some tuck in underwear from Target because youv'e lost this argument.
Tuck yourself.
Any index fund, be it SPY, VOO … any index that tracks the S&P (which is what you said you have), will have the same returns at the second decimal point.

You’re completely full of Mumbai poop.

Why don’t you invest in toilet paper ?

I live in the street outside of Sun House so go ahead and buy the block. I wish DSS would do something for me and my people.

With all the money you have made by investing in a S&P index fund, rather than buy the block that I live on, how about you donate half of that fortune towards building toilets for the hundreds of millions of people in India who don’t have access to a toilet?
That’d be a much better use of your resources.