• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Trump and Melania secretly vaccinated

Fail!!!!
He gave the country several Vaccines & HCQ!!!!!! What more can you ingrates want????? LOL!

He didn't do squat - the vaccine companies gave us the vaccines and he never even set up distribution for them - said 'get the virus, it's like a vaccine'. As far as HCQ? Who uses it? That was the first thing they gave him when he got COVID but it didn't do squat. So then they had to give him Dexamethasone, then that new Lilly product and none of them worked so they gave him that 5 shot series of remdesivir at a cost of $3250 per patient, per treatment that he said he would give everyone for free. It was all campaign bullshit and you know it.

He didn't do squat - the vaccine companies gave us the vaccines and he never even set up distribution for them - said 'get the virus, it's like a vaccine'. As far as HCQ? Who uses it? That was the first thing they gave him when he got COVID but it didn't do squat. So then they had to give him Dexamethasone, then that new Lilly product and none of them worked so they gave him that 5 shot series of remdesivir at a cost of $3250 per patient, per treatment that he said he would give everyone for free. It was all campaign bullshit and you know it.
Fact - he gave us vaccines and HCQ, which is very effective Tice if taken early enough. The science is on Trump’s side. You’re either a liar or an ignoramus.

I enjoy your meltdown as you desperately try to defend your bumbling mentally incapacitated Hero Joey

It's true, the creature manifesting itself as Beulah Sparkles is clearly mentally ill and a rabid Follower of irrational leftist thinking.
I am certain that any work she might ever perform is not worth $15 per hour, as her Heroes are arguing for as a federal minimum. Even eight Democrat senators agree with me that not everyone (who might be somehow employable) is worth that much. That's a full 15% of the (D) side in the Senate

It's true, the creature manifesting itself as Beulah Sparkles is clearly mentally ill and a rabid Follower of irrational leftist thinking.
I am certain that any work she might ever perform is not worth $15 per hour, as her Heroes are arguing for as a federal minimum. Even eight Democrat senators agree with me that not everyone (who might be somehow employable) is worth that much. That's a full 15% of the (D) side in the Senate

the spinster Sparky is in social media frenzy meltdown mode