"Transparency" ???

Anonymous

So it's been a week since the RSDs learned and we have heard nothing. The DSMs hear today (?) or Monday (?) but that's news to us. I'm just a lowly CNS rep...everyone else will probably know my fate before I do. But in all seriousness...does anyone have any inside clue as to what is going on with the DSMs and what Monday/Tuesday webex is all about?

They'll keep you for a few months, then fire you for cause after March so they won't have to pay you any severence. They'll probably give you 12 weeks, that's what they usually do, but you're gone my friend. No bonus, no extended cobra, no stock.. Look hard at a new job, they are going to fire you.

They'll keep you for a few months, then fire you for cause after March so they won't have to pay you any severence. They'll probably give you 12 weeks, that's what they usually do, but you're gone my friend. No bonus, no extended cobra, no stock.. Look hard at a new job, they are going to fire you.

Sorry, wrong thread.

THIS JUST IN>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

Astrazeneca reports that in order to get positive results during clinical trials they are going to have to treat research animals like PSS's. PETA is said to be planning protests at the Wilmington, DE facility over the weekend.

OVER.

Great concept the rent a rep. After all we know how dedicated they are and how effectively they move market share. I've spoken to quite a few AZ reps that admire their abiity to access their customers no matter what, and I mean whatever the circumstance. Just some examples of those difficult customers; dead, actually practice in another state, "no see" customers and the list goes on and on. Yes this is definetly a better option for companies that need to make a profit.