• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Tracking Sales Reps

anonymous

Do they track sales reps? Also, thoughts on the new drugs come out for the psych sales force? What does the base pay look like along with bonuses? How are the DBLs? Thinking of applying.

Do they track sales reps? Also, thoughts on the new drugs come out for the psych sales force? What does the base pay look like along with bonuses? How are the DBLs? Thinking of applying.

Yes you will tracked daily and if you are not in the click quickly these daily trips to your house by 2 PM will get you terminated quickly. New drugs have been promised for years with no real progress. Base pay can vary but you will be low balled. Bonuses are for the most part unattainable and miniscule at best. The DBLs are rejects from big pharma who are only concerned with their rankings and will manage you that way. Apply away...we are basically like 99% of all pharma these days...but buyer beware.

Yes you will tracked daily and if you are not in the click quickly these daily trips to your house by 2 PM will get you terminated quickly. New drugs have been promised for years with no real progress. Base pay can vary but you will be low balled. Bonuses are for the most part unattainable and miniscule at best. The DBLs are rejects from big pharma who are only concerned with their rankings and will manage you that way. Apply away...we are basically like 99% of all pharma these days...but buyer beware.

is everyone truly that unhappy here?
What do field contact days look like with the DBLs?

Based on your questions, it sounds like you are trying to double dip and you do not have a good work ethic.

actually untrue. I’ve won many awards at my current company and I am good at what I do. I was wondering because if I stop at a Starbucks or somewhere to get offices food/drinks will they track that and does it come up as sketchy. That is all. Fair question.

Stop the bullshit. I’ve been in this industry for 2 decades. Alkermes is not perfect, and things are changing toward big pharma compared to when the sale organization began, but it is still a good place to work. My bonuses here have consistently been higher than when I worked for big pharma. I have few complaints.