• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Toxic Work Culture Forcing Loyal Employees to Flee

anonymous

Leadership we all know we’ve had people leave in all areas of biologics division at record numbers. Some said they weren’t leaving for better pay or promotion but dysfunction and toxic state within division led people who had been fully committed to Ilumya to leave. An even bigger red flag is people left due to harassment and bullying from
their RSM. They said they believed in drug but lost complete faith in leadership and in HR.
You’ve now promoted TMs who 80% were interviewing to leave before becoming RSMs. Questionable ASD hires.
Sun Biologics LISTEN TO YOUR PEOPLE! Listen to the TMs. Eliminate the RSMs and go to the TMs for the truth about their territories. Lots of skeletons in closets. That’s where you should start! Intimidation from the new East ASD and his bad mouthing TMs need to STOP! It is slander and well documented!! And put a stop to the specialty derm reps deliberate sabotage of Ilumya and the TMs relationships in same offices. I was dismissed by HR! Is posting on this site the only way to be heard??

<

Leadership we all know we’ve had people leave in all areas of biologics division at record numbers. Some said they weren’t leaving for better pay or promotion but dysfunction and toxic state within division led people who had been fully committed to Ilumya to leave. An even bigger red flag is people left due to harassment and bullying from
their RSM. They said they believed in drug but lost complete faith in leadership and in HR.
You’ve now promoted TMs who 80% were interviewing to leave before becoming RSMs. Questionable ASD hires.
Sun Biologics LISTEN TO YOUR PEOPLE! Listen to the TMs. Eliminate the RSMs and go to the TMs for the truth about their territories. Lots of skeletons in closets. That’s where you should start! Intimidation from the new East ASD and his bad mouthing TMs need to STOP! It is slander and well documented!! And put a stop to the specialty derm reps deliberate sabotage of Ilumya and the TMs relationships in same offices. I was dismissed by HR! Is posting on this site the only way to be heard??

YOURE UNWANTED CHATTEL! LEAVE THE COMPANY AND FIND A NEW JOB!

How about when employer/ASD bad mouths employee to other members of leadership and questions the validity of a family member’s leave (in a public forum) due to a WELL DOCUMENTED surgery making my family member (who is the employee) having to defend their leave during their recovery??Completely disgusted by the juvenile, bullying, slanderous, and catty behavior from Sun.
How ignorant can a company be to compromise someone’s health?
Keep talking because facts/proof are on our side as well as a highly regarded, retained attorney ready to kick ass for HR violations.

How about when employer/ASD bad mouths employee to other members of leadership and questions the validity of a family member’s leave (in a public forum) due to a WELL DOCUMENTED surgery making my family member (who is the employee) having to defend their leave during their recovery??Completely disgusted by the juvenile, bullying, slanderous, and catty behavior from Sun.
How ignorant can a company be to compromise someone’s health?
Keep talking because facts/proof are on our side as well as a highly regarded, retained attorney ready to kick ass for HR violations.

Not surprised. A colleague took medical leave from Sun for surgery and was terminated the day FMLA ended. A solid performer but RSM didn’t like the individual. When an employee goes through the long process of obtaining leave and the claims manager makes approval based on factual medical documentation then let the employee not have to worry about losing their job while out recovering, sick, etc. Put the employee’s health first. I know a couple people on leave now and already discussed they’ll be replaced even though both are in hospital. Way to put people first.

Not surprised. A colleague took medical leave from Sun for surgery and was terminated the day FMLA ended. A solid performer but RSM didn’t like the individual. When an employee goes through the long process of obtaining leave and the claims manager makes approval based on factual medical documentation then let the employee not have to worry about losing their job while out recovering, sick, etc. Put the employee’s health first. I know a couple people on leave now and already discussed they’ll be replaced even though both are in hospital. Way to put people first.

I know a lot of people have resigned and are miserable here. If Sun has people that actually want to return after having to be away from this sinking ship instead of leaving then welcome those employees back!! Disgusting when companies punish people for taking time off. Chemo, you’re fired...broken leg, fired...had a baby...fired....heart attack, fired.
F U Sun!

Hard truth but taking a leave if you are in field sales is the kiss of death. You get punished for being out of territory for getting healthy. If your RSM doesn’t like you then they’ll find a reason to justify terminating you when FMLA leaves. That’s why you document everything and have a good attorney ready to go!!

F U Sun!! My teammate got word from Absorica rep that new ASD was saying he was already looking to replace her. First who calls and leaves that kind of voicemail to someone going through hell on earth health wise and then if it’s true ASD said that, what a F*****g Ass!

F U Sun!! My teammate got word from Absorica rep that new ASD was saying he was already looking to replace her. First who calls and leaves that kind of voicemail to someone going through hell on earth health wise and then if it’s true ASD said that, what a F*****g Ass!

Welcome to working for PS.

Douchebag ASD!! I’m sure I know who it is. What a d**k! Glad he is biologics problem now.