• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Town Hall Realignment

<

Did the town hall call change your perspective on timing, scale, and potential impact of a realignment?
In my opinion.. it’s like watching politics. They consistently pat themselves on the back while not answering one single question. It’s honestly pointless. They tell us nothing. Why even Have a pigeon hole?

Did the town hall call change your perspective on timing, scale, and potential impact of a realignment?
They didn't really answer any the questions asked in the Q&A. I left the call feeling more frustrated than ever. There is such a disconnect between sales leadership and the field. I laughed when Kristin said we will continue to "Do Right By Our People." Leadership starting with Victor and Des need to be more transparent with their plans for CRM.

Neil told you everything you need to know. Just have to read between the lines. Big reorg coming, They are going to keep stealing bonus money from their reps, and control the controllable. Which would include you going out a getting a better job. Go look what Novartis is doing to their other divisions. They are F'ing over everyone. Already have my exit plan in motion.

Neil told you everything you need to know. Just have to read between the lines. Big reorg coming, They are going to keep stealing bonus money from their reps, and control the controllable. Which would include you going out a getting a better job. Go look what Novartis is doing to their other divisions. They are F'ing over everyone. Already have my exit plan in motion.
Neil seems like the kind of guy who is smiling to your face as he is stabbing you in the back.

They didn't really answer any the questions asked in the Q&A. I left the call feeling more frustrated than ever. There is such a disconnect between sales leadership and the field. I laughed when Kristin said we will continue to "Do Right By Our People." Leadership starting with Victor and Des need to be more transparent with their plans for CRM.
Continue to "do right by our people"? She should tell that to the reps who were fired in Duane's FTO debacle.
Wondering why only some of the CV reps were invited.