• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

TOP REP QUIT

Anonymous

What does that tell you?
Top performer year over year. Mulitiple Platinum wins. Truly one of the best reps in the company. Loved by management. In top 10 again for T1. His life was easy compared to what a lot of others had to deal with here and he is GONE!!
More rep departures to come very soon. Keep watching.

Get out now people. This place is going DOWN! FAST!!

Its obvious your not a top rep, especially because your creating threads in the middle of the afternoon! I'm not a rep so dont try to come back at me with the same thing

Its obvious your not a top rep, especially because your creating threads in the middle of the afternoon! I'm not a rep so dont try to come back at me with the same thing

You must be a manager. Too stupid to figure out a simple post. The person that quit was a top rep. The person posting could be in any time zone and posting on a mobile Device. Just like I am doing right now while waiting for my dinner. Every post is time stamped CST. Moron. Idiot.

You must be a manager. Too stupid to figure out a simple post. The person that quit was a top rep. The person posting could be in any time zone and posting on a mobile Device. Just like I am doing right now while waiting for my dinner. Every post is time stamped CST. Moron. Idiot.

It was probably my manager. Now there's a real winner.

seriously. your or you're. Basic fucking grammar here and that's one of your internal HQ people or OSM or ASD. Some over paid douche bag that doesn't even understand basic fucking grammar. Probably that fat pig in home office trying to do damage control on the fact that two reps just quit this week. One that milked disability as long as her newborn milked the teat. I'm glad she did take all the advantage she could. Well played lady and bravo. The other rep was by far one of the best reps this company had. Watch that territory FUCKING TANK! DONE! LOOK AT THAT WHOLE REGION TANK. 3 openings. A new OVER PAID rep with NO NO NO ophthalmic experience. AWESOME!!! That whole region is DONE!

There are so many people looking for jobs. Actively out there looking. At least 5 more people will leave in JUNE! Guaranteed! What does that do to the rest of the people left here? BIGGER GOALS in T3! No way this company doesn't do a layoff in T3. CAN NOT WAIT to see the departures that are coming. I can't wait to see these ridiculous besi goals in MAY! BRING ON THE STUPID! BRING ON THE OFF LABEL PRESSURE! BRING THE PAIN!

why not just bring the chopping block to Novartis Management and some of the horrible managers first? Then we'll see if these reps can sell with the proper materials and support.

I don't even think that proper materials and support will save Besivance - bottom line, the single worst launch of a new product in my entire career. On top of that, besivance screams me-too and is too f'n gooey. Simply hopeless...

I don't even think that proper materials and support will save Besivance - bottom line, the single worst launch of a new product in my entire career. On top of that, besivance screams me-too and is too f'n gooey. Simply hopeless...

No speakers at launch, budgets, marketing materials and is the biggest me-too worthless product EVER. Taking this job has destroyed my career. Worst decision I ever made and I am trying every day to leave this horrible organization.

Couldn't agree more; over the past 12-15 months this company took a nose-dive. I've never seen morale lower at a company. I've never seen an environment where even the slightest criticism puts a target on your back. I've never seen 'smart' people f*ck something up sooo badly. I've never seen a company be this clueless with regards to strategy.

OK my guess is j.r., g.a., m.t., c.a.w., or s.m. I probably guessed wrong but I wish that all 5 of them would find something worthy of them. They are all great sales reps and we all deserve better. Would be nice to see them all leave. That would be an awesome smack in the face to Steve Pino and the rest of upper management.

Not an employee but 25 yrs in capitol equip sales.The top reps generally leave for few reasons.1. No where to go but down in sales.2.No promotion or advancement or 3. Just knows that its time to screw the company before they screw him.Lets face it most companies management teams don't live up to the sales forces potential.They sit back and try to justify their jobs by usually getting in the way of the sale.I never understood why companies needed middle management. If they hired good people then their numbers will tell the story. I was a top rep for many years but also got tired of the BS the company was handing out.

What does that tell you?
Top performer year over year. Mulitiple Platinum wins. Truly one of the best reps in the company. Loved by management. In top 10 again for T1. His life was easy compared to what a lot of others had to deal with here and he is GONE!!
More rep departures to come very soon. Keep watching.

Get out now people. This place is going DOWN! FAST!!

Too much intra-company farting heard.