• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Top 3 things you DON'T have in the field

<

You don't work st Eisai. Because corporate doesn't care what the field has.

Correct, I do not. I am just trying to get some info from reps at various companies and what the most valuable thing
You don't work st Eisai. Because corporate doesn't care what the field has.

Correct, I do not. I am just trying to get some info from reps at various companies as to what things would make their jobs more effective in the field.

Correct, I do not. I am just trying to get some info from reps at various companies and what the most valuable thing

Correct, I do not. I am just trying to get some info from reps at various companies as to what things would make their jobs more effective in the field.

Dear Vendor-

Please go away.

Sincerely,

All reps that you try to glean insights from or contacts at the home office.

PS Groveling at any conferences looking for meetings with 'decision makers' and leaving your card behind is futile as it goes in the trash immediately. If you don't have the hook up, you don't have it stop trying to weasel your way in through the reps. There are scores of you out there and we tend to do business with the folks we know.

Dear Vendor-

Please go away.

Sincerely,

All reps that you try to glean insights from or contacts at the home office.

PS Groveling at any conferences looking for meetings with 'decision makers' and leaving your card behind is futile as it goes in the trash immediately. If you don't have the hook up, you don't have it stop trying to weasel your way in through the reps. There are scores of you out there and we tend to do business with the folks we know.

Reps don't do "business" with anyone. What are you referring to some inside deal with the caterer in town?

Seriously,

All Hq people that are doing real work.

PS, when the recruiter calls and asks if you have P&L experience, managing your spreaker program budget doesn't count.

what you're seeking (something tangible that we are missing) is not the issue. All of the sales people I know here and elsewhere are not missing something tangible, like more literature, or another iPad, or a nicer car, etc.... This biggest issue in this business that prevents us from being more successful is access. If you have some magic formula ( something nobody else has ever thought of) that can substantially increase access to prescribers, than by all means do share. Thanks.