Top 10 Pharma CEO salaries of 2010

<

$25 mil for Kindler? That makes me sick..

$24.7 M for what? He did absolutely nothing to improve this company. He reaped all this monetary reward and created havoc and pain on thousands of employees and their families. Most of them who were loyal to this company for years. This is exactly the reason I have no respect or loyalty as a retired representative. I'm truly sorry that our representatives today are put into the situation they are in today. We were promised all these new products for years and what happened? Terrible management who lost the respect of their employees and billions of dollars given to our research department for nothing.

Meanwhile...bonuses cut, salaries frozen, insurance rates increased, incentives deleted. How is it logical that leadership keeps awarding themselves raises while brutalizing the rank and file employess. We should all be in this together if they are looking for "engagment."

On another note, what is with the cartoon characters of Adele, Olivier etc.. Talk about vain. On the other hand, maybe a cartoon Ian would do a better job running this company than the real one. Or maybe Shaggy and Scooby-Doo.

Meanwhile...bonuses cut, salaries frozen, insurance rates increased, incentives deleted. How is it logical that leadership keeps awarding themselves raises while brutalizing the rank and file employess. We should all be in this together if they are looking for "engagment."

On another note, what is with the cartoon characters of Adele, Olivier etc.. Talk about vain. On the other hand, maybe a cartoon Ian would do a better job running this company than the real one. Or maybe Shaggy and Scooby-Doo.

I think Bart Simpson is a better choice