Today's OB & LC = Tomorrow's Frank C

<

Frank is Eisai's Bernie Madoff. Bringing Frank to the picture to solve Eisai's sales and marketing is like bringing Bernie Madoff back to solve the Wall Street's financial crisis.

Doesn't report to Procida. Can you read org announcements more gooder?

What difference dies it make whom Frank does report to? The bottom line is that Frank is still here and that is a shame. That is also not acceptable because OB learned all of his dirty deeds from Frank. Frank needs to get fired like OB and LC. Frank still being here sends the wrong message.

Hubris is a word I would use to describe Frank C, OB, and LC (from ancient Greek) means extreme pride or arrogance. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.

Hubris is a word I would use to describe Frank C, OB, and LC (from ancient Greek) means extreme pride or arrogance. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.

I would use the word sociopath to describe FC.