To those who post on LinkedIn

anonymous

You’re good at your job, we get it.

But we really don’t want to continue to hear about your promotion to a CVP, nor about Ms. Jean Pierre in the White House. We got enough pics and stories about your new global job and the long days the past 3 months. Ok?

And then the guy who posts about the surprise 30th anniversary party that his people gave him. Shed me a tear.
Oh wait, that photo of you wiping about a tear from your eye … gimme a break.

Stop with the self-serving stuff people.
Just do your job.

<

But we really don’t want to continue to hear about your promotion to a CVP, nor about Ms. Jean Pierre in the White House. We got enough pics and stories about your new global job and the long days the past 3 months. Ok?

And then the guy who posts about the surprise 30th anniversary party that his people gave him. Shed me a tear.

Just do your job.
AMEN!

Just do your job.

Just do your job.

Well said. And I’d add let’s hold off on thr posts about those HBA Luminary and Rising Star award winners. ‘Oh, I’m so humbled and honored to receive this award ‘

Just do your job.
Have you considered...just not going on linkedin? You're a big boy. Stop complaining and just control your own intake of social media.

Have you considered...just not going on linkedin? You're a big boy. Stop complaining and just control your own intake of social media.

So, where do you think better content resides ? On LinkedIn, or here on CafePharma?
Yeah see - I’m on LinkedIn in, where there is some good content - though it’s getting diluted with Facebook-like bs stuff. Like what’s mentioned in the original post.

burned

So, where do you think better content resides ? On LinkedIn, or here on CafePharma?
Yeah see - I’m on LinkedIn in, where there is some good content - though it’s getting diluted with Facebook-like bs stuff. Like what’s mentioned in the original post.

burned

I think you’re missing the point, smart guy. You don’t have to read what’s on there or follow the people who post it. I know you feel powerless to blindly follow everything NNI and to click on every link you see, but, you’re actually in control of yourself. You can skip things you don’t want to read. Or, even better, choose not to be triggered by content that has nothing to do with you at all. Quit being a baby.

I think you’re missing the point, smart guy. You don’t have to read what’s on there or follow the people who post it. I know you feel powerless to blindly follow everything NNI and to click on every link you see, but, you’re actually in control of yourself. You can skip things you don’t want to read. Or, even better, choose not to be triggered by content that has nothing to do with you at all. Quit being a baby.
Regardless, the bottom line is Novo ‘VPs’ , be it a CVP or much more senior EVP shouldn’t be posting what they have.
Funny how they’ve been so active the past 3 months, but nothing after this post appeared.

Regardless, the bottom line is Novo ‘VPs’ , be it a CVP or much more senior EVP shouldn’t be posting what they have.
Funny how they’ve been so active the past 3 months, but nothing after this post appeared.

I’m pretty sure they can post whatever they want, and I’m also pretty sure your stupid posts on CP have no impact on them.

I’m pretty sure they can post whatever they want, and I’m also pretty sure your stupid posts on CP have no impact on them.
Looks like it doesn’t have any impact ! Haha!
Lots of pics of her at a global comm meeting and of her and her former direct report who won an award. Lotsa me and my there.
Re-lax! Funny thing - she’s actually really good at her job and doesn’t need the extracurricular stuff.

You calling these past CP posts stupid is the same as this person calling the LinkedIn posts stupid. What’s your point? Why is it ok for you to have an opinion and not this person? Why can’t people have opinions anymore? You don’t need to respond to everything you disagree with. Who/what are you defending and why? Like all of the other advice, read it and move on. Stop the defending of people on CP. It’s a sounding board for disgruntled employees. Novo is falling fast. Some agree, others don’t and that’s ok. Is your reply to a negative CP post going to save the company? Get a life.

You calling these past CP posts stupid is the same as this person calling the LinkedIn posts stupid. What’s your point? Why is it ok for you to have an opinion and not this person? Why can’t people have opinions anymore? You don’t need to respond to everything you disagree with. Who/what are you defending and why? Like all of the other advice, read it and move on. Stop the defending of people on CP. It’s a sounding board for disgruntled employees. Novo is falling fast. Some agree, others don’t and that’s ok. Is your reply to a negative CP post going to save the company? Get a life.

I’m not faulting anyone for having an opinion. I’m just pointing out how stupid their opinion is. And, the difference is that posting your accomplishments on LinkedIn isn’t stupid and insecure, but running to CP to cry about LinkedIn posts and humble brag about yourself IS stupid and insecure. You following? Probably not.

All I’m “defending” is not being an self righteous asshole. I see you’ve taken the opposite side. Good for you.

I’m not faulting anyone for having an opinion. I’m just pointing out how stupid their opinion is. And, the difference is that posting your accomplishments on LinkedIn isn’t stupid and insecure, but running to CP to cry about LinkedIn posts and humble brag about yourself IS stupid and insecure. You following? Probably not.

All I’m “defending” is not being an self righteous asshole. I see you’ve taken the opposite side. Good for you.

Just stop posting self-promoting pics and comments where you talk about YOU, the people YOU hired, the people on YOUR team, YOU as a leader, the comparison of YOU and Katrina Jean Pierre (White House spokesperson), pics of YOU and Lars, YOUR late working hours .., on and on.

Just stop posting self-promoting pics and comments where you talk about YOU, the people YOU hired, the people on YOUR team, YOU as a leader, the comparison of YOU and Katrina Jean Pierre (White House spokesperson), pics of YOU and Lars, YOUR late working hours .., on and on.

Are you going to publish your rules for others’ social media accounts, or do you plan on just continuing to complain when others violate your unwritten rules? I’m sure your social media pages are full of pictures of other people’s families and other people’s friends and so on. We know how important it is to you for everyone to act just like you - after all, your values are the ones we should all be following. Anyone who doesn’t is simply an insecure, bad person, while you (humble brag) are incredibly secure and just focused on everyone else. Just go ahead and post links to your accounts on here so that we can all see the “approved” way for acting on social media.

Are you going to publish your rules for others’ social media accounts, or do you plan on just continuing to complain when others violate your unwritten rules? I’m sure your social media pages are full of pictures of other people’s families and other people’s friends and so on. We know how important it is to you for everyone to act just like you - after all, your values are the ones we should all be following. Anyone who doesn’t is simply an insecure, bad person, while you (humble brag) are incredibly secure and just focused on everyone else. Just go ahead and post links to your accounts on here so that we can all see the “approved” way for acting on social media.
Blah-blah-blah you just ramble.
Much like those who post pics of them, their team, their whatever.
Don’t need to hear about Lars or your global comm meeting - what a boondoggle at the expense of those who really drive the bottom line.