To OCRE managers that just joined GNE

anonymous

To those OCRE managers that just joined GNE, why oh why did you listen to current GNE manager's recommendations? In many cases, they were just trying to make sure that their favorite reps were taken care of and unfortunately, they recommended some pretty average reps. Too bad you didn't take the time to really research all of the internal GNE candidates because if you had, I bet you wouldn't have moved ahead with some of the so-so reps. Next time, you might want to ignore what others say and make your own decisions.

Sincerely,

A west coast internal that shouldn't have been cut for the barbie doll

<

To those OCRE managers that just joined GNE, why oh why did you listen to current GNE manager's recommendations? In many cases, they were just trying to make sure that their favorite reps were taken care of and unfortunately, they recommended some pretty average reps. Too bad you didn't take the time to really research all of the internal GNE candidates because if you had, I bet you wouldn't have moved ahead with some of the so-so reps. Next time, you might want to ignore what others say and make your own decisions.

Sincerely,

Just curious...r u an older (40+) white male? Just asking.

Sincerely,

Things happen for a reason. You are bitter and can't move on. It's so embarrassing.

T

Sincerely,

DNA discriminates against white male and cougar mom MILFs.

Following protected class and bimbos only:
Black female
Hispanic female (any Hispanic sounding last name will do even if one looks like a white chick)
Gay (must exhibit gayness - no closet gays need to apply)
Lesbians (HR is full of them)
Hot young white chicks cheese-puff bimbos (look as trashy as possible)

Black female
Hispanic female (any Hispanic sounding last name will do even if one looks like a white chick)

The protected class? What an insult. The only thing I would agree with you is the BEST candidate should be chosen based on their performance. Your negative extremely vulgar trashy stereo type descriptions are pretty shitty of you and you sound like an ignorant and immature brat.

Black female

The protected class? What an insult. The only thing I would agree with you is the BEST candidate should be chosen based on their performance. Your negative extremely vulgar trashy stereo type descriptions are pretty shitty of you and you sound like an ignorant and immature brat.

You must live a real miserable life filled with hate. So glad you were rejected by the GNE country club - now go shoo away LOSER!

You must live a real miserable life filled with hate. So glad you were rejected by the GNE country club - now go shoo away LOSER!

That's the pot calling the kettle black as you have completely insulted women, blacks, and gay people. If anyone is a loser here, I can assure it is you. How dare you say such nasty things about people. We love how you say " you must live a miserable life with hate" when you have completely used hate words to describe just about every minority out there. Go away loser.

That's the pot calling the kettle black as you have completely insulted women, blacks, and gay people. If anyone is a loser here, I can assure it is you. How dare you say such nasty things about people. We love how you say " you must live a miserable life with hate" when you have completely used hate words to describe just about every minority out there. Go away loser.

Nice job on "calling the kettle black" comment. You just insulted all of the black brothers and sisters of Gene. You are the true racist.
Black lives matter...idiot.

this has become a fun thread to read, to my fellow Genentech brothers and sisters of all persuasions, stand united against the brotherhood of the miserable who try to tear down our culture and way of differentiatin from other Pharma. Away brown stains, be gone with you.

Big cry baby LOSER!

Nice job on "calling the kettle black" comment. You just insulted all of the black brothers and sisters of Gene. You are the true racist.
Black lives matter...idiot.

You're not that ignorant are you? Really? In reality, we know you are trying to get a "rise" out of the poster, but you are sounding pretty stupid. A cast iron "kettle" and "pot" are black in color. Clearly it has nothing to do with a person's skin color. You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Your original post bringing up minorities and stereotyping them was horrible. How about this: People (and I use the term loosely for someone like you) in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

this has become a fun thread to read, to my fellow Genentech brothers and sisters of all persuasions, stand united against the brotherhood of the miserable who try to tear down our culture and way of differentiatin from other Pharma. Away brown stains, be gone with you.

For pete's sake, this isn't a cult. I work for Genentech and you are embarrassing everyone.

strike a nerve?

I thought it was...

Strike a pose
Strike a pose
Vogue, vogue, vogue
Vogue, vogue, vogue

Look around everywhere you turn is heartache
It's everywhere that you go (look around)
You try everything you can to escape
The pain of life that you know (life that you know)

When all else fails and you long to be
Something better than you are today
I know a place where you can get away
It's called a dance floor, and here's what it's for, so...

You're not that ignorant are you? Really? In reality, we know you are trying to get a "rise" out of the poster, but you are sounding pretty stupid. A cast iron "kettle" and "pot" are black in color. Clearly it has nothing to do with a person's skin color. You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Your original post bringing up minorities and stereotyping them was horrible. How about this: People (and I use the term loosely for someone like you) in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Genentech lives matter and shame on those who resort to race baiting