• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Timelines - update

SkiBunny

new user
I’m so confused on the timeline of us finding our our fate. At first, it was mid-end April. Now I’m hearing that managers find out district maps this coming Friday. And that reps may know early next week? No clue.

what have you heard?

<

I’m so confused on the timeline of us finding our our fate. At first, it was mid-end April. Now I’m hearing that managers find out district maps this coming Friday. And that reps may know early next week? No clue.

what have you heard?
My ABL wasn’t sure what was going to be shared with them on the call Friday. Hopefully find out something. Realistically I’d hope we would get a better idea on the timeline. For some reason I think it might happen the week after bonuses are paid.

Most likely the ABLs will find out their fate and areas this Friday but I bet not much else- ie: territory boundaries. Leaves everyone just guessing and stressing. They were supposed to release PSS maps last week and changed their minds worried sales would get a hold of them. I agree with poster above… we aren’t going to see anything until after bonus payouts. What is leadership so afraid of? what are they nervous about us seeing? The only thing that males sense is there will be significant changes. This is exactly what they did back in 2021 during the last "restructure" - you know the 5 year plan one!

Amgen just had ZS restructure their CV sales force- if that is who is doing ours then wouldn't they be similar? same drugs, same docs, same potential?

Oh and another thing I heard… on the PSS call last Friday they were told it would be unlikely to have new structure in place by May 1st. Ummm… yea that’s not encouraging!

Oh and another thing I heard… on the PSS call last Friday they were told it would be unlikely to have new structure in place by May 1st. Ummm… yea that’s not encouraging!

Heard the same thing from my ABL today. Doesn't sound like the new structure will be ready on time. What is new. These idiots in charge can't get anything right.

Bueller… Bueller?? Hello?? Can no one from the inside shed any light on this restructure and when we are going to finally get some answers??? Why is everyone so quiet? Is it that bad? Not a good look and making everyone even more uneasy! That delayed IC payout has made it worse- just when I thought it wasn’t possible to have less faith in this company yet again they can surprise me.

Can’t agree more. I’ve been through a lot of restructures with this company. This is by far the worst organized. As the other poster said, delaying IC made it even creepier. They need to get this moving if they expect to sell any Entresto and Leqvio. Everyone doing as little as possible until know if employed. The rumor it won’t be done by May 1 as promised is disturbing. This company does re orgs all the time. Why is this one so hard?

From my experience, it doesn’t suprise me that they drag it out. All of the other restructures that I have been in have been at least 3 months long. Wait until they delay it an extra month….they always say “we need more time to get it right” it’s not like they’re getting much productivity now. It is in their best interest to get this done as soon as possible. I do find it hard that they don’t have this figured out. They knew this was going to happen back at the NSM. There is no reason to delay this. I do think they’re trying to screw us on our bonus though.