• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

TIME HAS RUN OUT! Down 15% Goodbye, Novo Nordisk!

anonymous

13_a.jpg

<

Not a bad idea. I have been thinking about doing the same thing.

My thoughts are that drugs in Novo's pipeline could go a long way towards turning the ship around once they're approved by The FDA. $35 dollars a share would look cheap at that point.
What drugs? Our pipeline is a fraud and we're folding it up. Xultophy is going nowhere with US formulary. Our only shot is Sema and that will come at the expense of Victoza sales...so what exactly is going ADD significant growth to our bottom line? After Sema it gets VERY thin.

I said it was a huge mistake when we folded inflammatory...even though it would take 10-20 years, that's where the money is. Diabetes is hypertension.

Not a bad idea. I have been thinking about doing the same thing.

My thoughts are that drugs in Novo's pipeline could go a long way towards turning the ship around once they're approved by The FDA. $35 dollars a share would look cheap at that point.

At $35, its an attractive price for short term.