• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

Time for a Drug Test Especially in the South East

anonymous

DMs be sitting home stoking the pipe while pretending to “manage” and “coach”
Virtual Calls. Ride alongs I can always smell it in her clothes. My DM always has red eyes and is clearly hitting the toke while giving me advice! All Fleet Drug Tests should be part of lay-off plans...too many stoners playing the All Day Lie Game!! It’s a liability to the company as well as makes this BS intolerant. Since we’re looking at an inevitable downside, I say time for new Fleet Drug Tests are in order to clean the slackers from the dashboard!!

Its legal in many states.

Because marijuana is still illegal under federal law for any purpose, it generally isn’t treated as legal drug use under the ADA or similar state laws. However, a few states have passed laws requiring employers to reasonably accommodate medical marijuana use.

You might also want to consider whether it’s legal to drug test you in the first place. While employers have a lot of freedom to drug test job applicants, the same is not always true of internal candidates. Some states restrict drug testing of current employees except in limited situations.

MORE

Because marijuana is still illegal under federal law for any purpose, it generally isn’t treated as legal drug use under the ADA or similar state laws. However, a few states have passed laws requiring employers to reasonably accommodate medical marijuana use.

You might also want to consider whether it’s legal to drug test you in the first place. While employers have a lot of freedom to drug test job applicants, the same is not always true of internal candidates. Some states restrict drug testing of current employees except in limited situations.

MORE
As field employees with company paid fleet vehicles, we agreed to be drug tested at anytime.

Any stoner can pass a drug test these days. Even hair follicle tests are no problem now. Testing for mmj is laughable and not worth the time for employers. Try again