• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Tic toc tic toc FDA and black box removal irresponsible

Irresponsible to use IV prostacyclin in FC I-III. Should be for end of life.

Your an idiot! why dont you go tell one of your physicians that actually use prostacyclins that statement. They will laugh their ass off. First off no prostacyclins are approved for FC I, however some patients do improve to that class on therapy. Second, most physicians that actually use prostacyclins agree that they should be used earlier in the process than end of life, not FC I as you suggest, but probably a III would do be the right place to start one. Stick to selling a once a day pill, you obviously wouldn't make it selling anything more complicated than that!

Your an idiot! why dont you go tell one of your physicians that actually use prostacyclins that statement. They will laugh their ass off. First off no prostacyclins are approved for FC I, however some patients do improve to that class on therapy. Second, most physicians that actually use prostacyclins agree that they should be used earlier in the process than end of life, not FC I as you suggest, but probably a III would do be the right place to start one. Stick to selling a once a day pill, you obviously wouldn't make it selling anything more complicated than that!

Oh shut up. What a fool you are. I love how you are sitting on the Gilead board on a weekend trying to insult reps working for one of the best biotech companies on the planet. Take your pitiful BS elsewhere pal. No one cares.

I think they are talking about IV not inhaled. iV should be end of life due to life style change and complications. Why be on an IV before you are a shut in. Go to inhaled Prior and then IV. Just saying.

Oh shut up. What a fool you are. I love how you are sitting on the Gilead board on a weekend trying to insult reps working for one of the best biotech companies on the planet. Take your pitiful BS elsewhere pal. No one cares.

FO. You Gilead Reps are so full yourself now. How can you even call yourself biotech with only having oral therapy, no inhaled, no IV.
So how do you like the way they raised your sales quotas? Wow, nice company to work for. One full quarter into the year and now you need to sell more.
WOW, Haha great "biotech company"

I know it is Sat night but you have had too much koolaid

Irresponsible excuse is so gay. Look at the data. What part of "0" do you not understand. Keeping the black box after looking at our data would be irresponsible.

Investors have labeled Gilead a biotech. Who really cares.

Also, our quotas have not changed. It doesn't matter because every rep will be over quota any way regardless. Selling Letairis is easy compared to that toxic shit.

Wow. After only a few short weeks of the black box removal, Letairis is already implicated in a death!? Shame on the FDA. One of just many more Letairis deaths (and elephant leg edema) to come...

Irresponsible excuse is so gay. Look at the data. What part of "0" do you not understand. Keeping the black box after looking at our data would be irresponsible.

Investors have labeled Gilead a biotech. Who really cares.

Also, our quotas have not changed. It doesn't matter because every rep will be over quota any way regardless. Selling Letairis is easy compared to that toxic shit.

Great grammar and spelling. It is anyway not any way. You are an idiot

UT rep here, we are much more intelligent and better trained than you QD pill pushers. Also, what is Gilead's MS for
"Big Legtaris" vs Tracleer? Not much,and you are to be at 50% MS by year end? That is a very big sales goal ladies!

UT rep here, we are much more intelligent and better trained than you QD pill pushers. Also, what is Gilead's MS for
"Big Legtaris" vs Tracleer? Not much,and you are to be at 50% MS by year end? That is a very big sales goal ladies!

We will never hit our quotas this year.

FO. You Gilead Reps are so full yourself now. How can you even call yourself biotech with only having oral therapy, no inhaled, no IV.
So how do you like the way they raised your sales quotas? Wow, nice company to work for. One full quarter into the year and now you need to sell more.
WOW, Haha great "biotech company"

Aww how sweet of you to be up at night worrying about my quotas. Wow. I'm not losing any sleep pal so don't worry about me making my #s. And by the way, maybe you should do a little research into Gilead's OTHER divisions (HIV, Hep, CF). I know your limited brain capacity can only think in terms of PAH, but Gilead is way more than a 'one trick pony' like the company you sadly work for. And now you are going to pay the price when your one and only market (PAH) is pulled out from beneath you. Are you living under a rock or something?? lol

UT rep, why are you on our boards?? Do you have nothing better to do? I actually got an offer for that crappy position in addition to this one and I'm so glad I went with this position/company. You all are a joke... keep telling yourself what an amazing drug you have when in all reality you're simply pushing an ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION drug!!!!!!! Wow, quite complex. I love how proud you guys are... haha!

UT rep, why are you on our boards?? Do you have nothing better to do? I actually got an offer for that crappy position in addition to this one and I'm so glad I went with this position/company. You all are a joke... keep telling yourself what an amazing drug you have when in all reality you're simply pushing an ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION drug!!!!!!! Wow, quite complex. I love how proud you guys are... haha!

That position would have been Lunch Rx, not UT. I wonder why you didn't get the job, you dont even know who is selling what in this large market. FYI UT sells prostacyclins, Lung Rx sells a once a day PDE5, both work well with your drug. Dont be such a hater, our crappy company has been able to grow revenue over 30% year over year for the past 10 years straight. Try to find another company in any industry that can say that. Gilead is a good company as well, and you guys are gaining steam, why not enjoy it?