• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Thomas Flaten...please bring all new blood to epilepsy division

Anonymous

Please help us in Epilepsy. We are all waiting to learn who the National Director will be as well. as managers. Do NOT appoint any of the current directors or managers we all need afresh start to get this launch right. Morale and motivation is down, we need better leadership under you.not a good old boy! If things don't go right people plan to leave.

<

Please help us in Epilepsy. We are all waiting to learn who the National Director will be as well. as managers. Do NOT appoint any of the current directors or managers we all need afresh start to get this launch right. Morale and motivation is down, we need better leadership under you.not a good old boy! If things don't go right people plan to leave.

Thomas; himself will make things better- because he is not OB.
For Thomas the presence of OB represented rock bottom for us.
We have nowhere to go but up!

Good point. But the director can influence a lot good, bad, or otherwise. New blood from the top at every level can only be better. Great reps deserve management opportunities etc and the director can impede that if they choose and a whole lot more. New is better.

Tim K really...the egomaniac. The most ineffective leader at Eisai. You mean the micromanager who suffocates experienced talented people. That needs to be in complete control of every detail. This is our new field sales director! Oh boy. Leader really, great loyalty to OB who gave you your opportunity...nice way to thank and pay OB back Timmy. Don't you think you had a responsibility to Metablolic. Go home.

Tim K really...the egomaniac. The most ineffective leader at Eisai. You mean the micromanager who suffocates experienced talented people. That needs to be in complete control of every detail. This is our new field sales director! Oh boy. Leader really, great loyalty to OB who gave you your opportunity...nice way to thank and pay OB back Timmy. Don't you think you had a responsibility to Metablolic. Go home.

Maybe he will be different, when he has a real leader to be like.
He has only had a s*it bag to follow.
Now perhaps he sees what real leaders are like and becomes one himself.
Just think if you had to follow OB, it is survival either suck up or die!

It looks like Eisai will always be the same, even when change appears to be happening. Thomas and Tim went gave the positions to any metabolic DM that wanted it and never, NEVER even bothered to call the others that posted. It shows the complete lack of respect and contempt that they have for their own reps. Once again they gave the appearance of change by posting the positions, but in reality they had no intention of giving anyone else a chance. Way to go Eisai. 10 epilepsy reps left for Sunovian and now you screw over your most tenured and loyal. Lets see how many more get out.

I feel that it is sad that the TRUE leaders of the epilepsy team (experienced Reps) are the people that are struggle to work their way up within the company. Have they not realized that a majority of these Reps can run circles around the current management? Why move someone that has zero to little epilepsy knowledge over to a position and put them in charge of reps that are more skilled? Just because someone can approve an expense report or went to a management training class on how to write and FCR does not deem them MORE qualified than the hard working Reps. I think that it would have been more beneficial to have everyone to interview for each position and may the best person win. Why the rush to put DM's in place when a majority of them have no clue into the world of epilepsy. I would agree that maybe a few of these DMs may deserve an epilepsy DM position, but it should not be a free for all. Not a happy camper. Most of the senior reps have opportunities outside of Eisai and I think that this may push many to start entertaining the idea of leaving. UCB is hiring and many other competitors will be in the near future.

I feel that it is sad that the TRUE leaders of the epilepsy team (experienced Reps) are the people that are struggle to work their way up within the company. Have they not realized that a majority of these Reps can run circles around the current management? Why move someone that has zero to little epilepsy knowledge over to a position and put them in charge of reps that are more skilled? Just because someone can approve an expense report or went to a management training class on how to write and FCR does not deem them MORE qualified than the hard working Reps. I think that it would have been more beneficial to have everyone to interview for each position and may the best person win. Why the rush to put DM's in place when a majority of them have no clue into the world of epilepsy. I would agree that maybe a few of these DMs may deserve an epilepsy DM position, but it should not be a free for all. Not a happy camper. Most of the senior reps have opportunities outside of Eisai and I think that this may push many to start entertaining the idea of leaving. UCB is hiring and many other competitors will be in the near future.

Agree. Yet most of us who have been here awhile are ready and looking to leave.
Recruiters are calling. Eisai has micromanagers and people who have little tenure or experience yet are given the title and THINK they are leaders- we know no title makes them leaders. POSERs, Yes, Losers, yes.

TK and TF are not what we need. But that is what we get???
Oh well, guess I get to make more money and feel more appreciated somewhere else.

Bye!