This year company multiplier?

<

What division and role are you in? I’ve been here for over a decade in multiple divisions and no idea what you’re talking about

You have been here a decade and you do not know about the BPF? You can't be salaried then... The One Novartis BPF is even the basis for the Evolve system...

With Evolve STI bonus: Annual Base Salary x STI Target % x One Novartis BPF (0-150%) as per PDF flyer that got circulated...

Exceptional Impact Award= 120-140% (no one will get)
Strong impact= 100% Expected that nearly everyone will get
Low Performance 0/50/80 Expected you need to look for a new job.

You have been here a decade and you do not know about the BPF? You can't be salaried then... The One Novartis BPF is even the basis for the Evolve system...

With Evolve STI bonus: Annual Base Salary x STI Target % x One Novartis BPF (0-150%) as per PDF flyer that got circulated...

Oh, yes, Evolve. “BPF” is just another acronym lost within Evolve. Yes, we will all get 100%, I agree.

Shut up. Most of you shouldn’t have a job. Stop thinking you are so valuable. You aren’t. Most are pencil pushers. Keep pushing eat your crumbs and be happy. You are step away from the curb. Useless muts

Ah yes I am familiar with the new evolve tiers but not the multiplier. And I know for a fact they are giving our plenty of exceptional impact ratings this year. You sound unhappy. I hope you have a better day tomorrow