This just in on Voice Mail

<

They started doing this when the whole QA-hologram thing came out. There are other ads like it. It really validates the whole QA thing. That's what happens when SP trash merged with Merck. I hope that the husbands are never on this site.

Would you rather not know or go on this site? I would rather not know. I would sleep better.

They started doing this when the whole QA-hologram thing came out. There are other ads like it. It really validates the whole QA thing. That's what happens when SP trash merged with Merck. I hope that the husbands are never on this site.

Would you rather not know or go on this site? I would rather not know. I would sleep better.

My husbands still crying - Oh, Holo...You forgot your watch.

50-50 on that. Been divorced two times. Pride says yes. Wallet says no.

you sleep better for a while until it gets out of control. holo seems to do it right. not looking for anything and does not care. just a moment of bliss and see you later. he should write a book.

Everybody is safe and 5000+ Thai Women are seeking love on CafePahrma. Did anyone happen to check out that add? Seriously though, it will be ok, just ride it out.

Those ads pop up based on the cookies that get imbedded in your computer that track your viewing habits. So let me ask you, what sites have you been visiting that would mark you as a good target for this type of ad?

I get them and I have my cookies cleared every 5 minutes automatically through a script that also clears out my OS cache. I also spoof my IP address. I do it for security reasons. When you see all that information about yourself on google that is where it comes from. Plus hackers can use that information to build a profile on what sites you will visit. In 10 years they will predict what you will be typing before you do it.

crazy stuff.
It has to be default advertising.

Listen, he is a liberator. After time marriages go stale. There is nothing wrong with a little change. If you don't get it at home, find it somewhere else. I love how it's horrible if we cheat but ok for a man.

QA has it right. Great work girls. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. If he can't rock the boat find someone who can.

I get them and I have my cookies cleared every 5 minutes automatically through a script that also clears out my OS cache. I also spoof my IP address. I do it for security reasons. When you see all that information about yourself on google that is where it comes from. Plus hackers can use that information to build a profile on what sites you will visit. In 10 years they will predict what you will be typing before you do it.

crazy stuff.
It has to be default advertising.

ah yes, merck has trained you well young grasshopper. sounds like standard practice for filling out the annual corporate survey Trust no one