• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

This industry is a scam

Anonymous

If you get laid off in your 50's you are screwed. No one will want to hire you in this industry and then you are left high and dry. No other industry exists where so many layoffs occur. If I knew what I know now when I started in the industry I would have never done this. The only way your O.K. is if you have a good pension because you have worked here for 20 or more years.

<

If you get laid off in your 50's you are screwed. No one will want to hire you in this industry and then you are left high and dry. No other industry exists where so many layoffs occur. If I knew what I know now when I started in the industry I would have never done this. The only way your O.K. is if you have a good pension because you have worked here for 20 or more years.

Right on, keep working, when I leave in a year or two, I will need you to pay my SS too.

how is that, i'm in the parking lot calling on my targeted docs -each being detailed by me while i smoke a chesterfield and sip my tea in the company car

I didn't know they still produced Chesterfields. Do they still make the 120s? For all you wondering what the hell I'm talking about, you had to be around in the 70s. Sort of like this fool poster.

Posts like this make me realize how dumb most reps are.