• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

This company is complete joke

anonymous

I’m embarrassed to say I work for takeda. The people that are left in sales are a complete joke. I look at some of these people on all these teams BS calls and I’m just mind boggled that some of these people are in sales. Complete disaster

<

I’m embarrassed to say I work for takeda. The people that are left in sales are a complete joke. I look at some of these people on all these teams BS calls and I’m just mind boggled that some of these people are in sales. Complete disaster
Many of the people left in sales are actually excellent at their jobs… The people that took over as so-called leaders are the incompetent boobs

The stock is a joke. There is no short term reason to be here and no long term reason to be here. This place is such a garbage can if strategy and ideas by leadership it’s scary. It starts from the top. I would say fire Ramona but there’s nobody around her that could do any better. She has insulated herself with ass kissing yes men/women.

The stock is a joke. There is no short term reason to be here and no long term reason to be here. This place is such a garbage can if strategy and ideas by leadership it’s scary. It starts from the top. I would say fire Ramona but there’s nobody around her that could do any better. She has insulated herself with ass kissing yes men/women.
Christophe would have to fire her and he won’t because he’s too disconnected, and he brought her in to fire a bunch of people and increase the US contribution to Takeda and that’s exactly what she’s done. His mission accomplished

I can not understand how a sales organization can have data that is so inaccurate. The data shows my growth for Vyvanse is 22% but I’m at 86%. This is basic information Takeda can not get right.

I can not understand how a sales organization can have data that is so inaccurate. The data shows my growth for Vyvanse is 22% but I’m at 86%. This is basic information Takeda can not get right.

Truth is they DON’T HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT! We have to accept their bullshit lies about our sales data. The bonus pot is set every year and they will not exceed that amount, therefore the sales data must be adjusted according what they have in the pot. They lie about the data, but so what. They can do what they want.

Truth is they DON’T HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT! We have to accept their bullshit lies about our sales data. The bonus pot is set every year and they will not exceed that amount, therefore the sales data must be adjusted according what they have in the pot. They lie about the data, but so what. They can do what they want.
All of Pharma is lies. You must be a newbie!

All of Pharma is lies. You must be a newbie!

Here more than others, but you are right. And either they lie about the survey results or they have everyone so scared for their jobs that reps just put what we think they want to hear. I’ve never seen a sales team with such low morale and leadership not caring. Maybe they are so disconnected from reality they don’t know.

I haven’t worked on a Monday or Friday in 2 years and currently cresset winner. All you sales rep who think this is actually sales and drink the corporate kool aid are hilarious

I haven’t worked on a Monday or Friday in 2 years and currently cresset winner. All you sales rep who think this is actually sales and drink the corporate kool aid are hilarious
This says more about you than it does about the company Sparky. If you don’t have any ethics or integrity and believe in corporate theft God bless ya.

Is a self serving interview with fierce pharma work? I am guessing there are a lot more pressing issues that need to be addressed in house right now.

Ramona will solve inequities of the past with more inequities in the future.

Unfortunately, saving the world is gonna have to wait until after her boy Joe Biden starts WWW lll.