Thinking about joining the team!

<

Very exciting! But I have a car that I bought. Do you have a car allowance or company car? So excited for the opportunity.

Did you ask the hiring manager... or the regional manager... or HR... or your interview point of contact...?

The answer to your question though, is no. We are given company cars and are charged per paycheck for it.

Yes! I work for enterprise car rental as an assistant manager but was called about an opportunity! Sooooo excited! Interview on the phone next week with HR.

is there an option for a car allowance?

There is not an allowance option. This is due to insurance purposes as it covers the corporate fleet.

Keep your car - you will need it when Takeda starts laying off. They are good for surprising folks with that one.

Welcome we love young and followers-do as we say and don't ask question -you are a lamb
QszqD-1472656480-5526-list_items-dance.gif

Don’t care? The recruiter said the base is up to 85k! Are you crazy? So excited! My interview is this week. Does anyone have any tips for the interview?

Also, is there a car allowance option?

Thank you!

‘Jesus… does Takeda literally have a pr team working on cafe pharma? Nobody believes these lies. Incredibly pathetic.