The Thing That Keeps Me Going

anonymous

I try to remember the really positive things here. The fact that I get to work with Hector Pins makes all the difference. He’s not perfect but is a difference-maker and lives hid job. I happen to love thd guy. There has never been anyone like him and there never will be again. We all need to chill and take a look on the bright side of things. We really do have a lot to be thankful for. God bless.

I don’t see how the actions of one person can make you keep going. I think there are some bad things here and agree things aren’t perfect, but it is a living. You see things through a positive light and I commend you for that. If only the perpetual whiners would follow suit. They are the ones really who suck to work with.

I don’t see how the actions of one person can make you keep going. I think there are some bad things here and agree things aren’t perfect, but it is a living. You see things through a positive light and I commend you for that. If only the perpetual whiners would follow suit. They are the ones really who suck to work with.

And they multiply exponentially

I try to remember the really positive things here. The fact that I get to work with Hector Pins makes all the difference. He’s not perfect but is a difference-maker and lives hid job. I happen to love thd guy. There has never been anyone like him and there never will be again. We all need to chill and take a look on the bright side of things. We really do have a lot to be thankful for. God bless.

This must be a some kind of joke. No one is really happy (some say they are for points) but no one really is. You are inspired by this someone? Who is he, your lover? I would really love to know. I am tired of these cheerleader brownosing posts.

I am really interested to know more about why this person is so inspirational. The only person who inspired me was the coffee vendor who worked a company event. What did this person do that was so inspirational? Don’t post horseshit like this without backing it up. What say you?

Without bothering to check WorkDay, I’ll go out on a limb and figure that Hector does not exist. When I care enough to open my iPad Monday morning, I’ll verify.

Without bothering to check WorkDay, I’ll go out on a limb and figure that Hector does not exist. When I care enough to open my iPad Monday morning, I’ll verify.

Oh he exists alright. Exists to fuck up a sales call by taking a bowel movement in the waiting room restroom that stinks up the whole damn office. How am I supposed to sell a pharmaceutical in such a situation???