The swamp in the West Wing

<

Not saying he did or didn’t do it Vag, given his Family’s shady background. However, this comes out of New York government, who have declared War on this administration. I really don’t trust these Fascist dirtbags and I am surprised that you do.

I don't know either Libs, none of us do. But remember, Giuliani comes out of New York government too. In fact he taught Preet Bharara (an understudy) everything he knows. But it's a lawyer's job to presume a client's innocence no matter whether he/she believes it or not. Now he is a hired hand who has changed Trump's story several times (truth isn't truth? LMAO) and is changing his version of the events almost daily - for a paycheck! Quid pro quo? :cool:

Not saying he did or didn’t do it Vag, given his Family’s shady background. However, this comes out of New York government, who have declared War on this administration. I really don’t trust these Fascist dirtbags and I am surprised that you do.

It’s all Cuomo. Hates Trump because He made a monkey out of him many times.
Cuomo has killed the state with his liberal policies, esp. money for every liberal welfare and charity known to man. He and DeBlasio think their plan of Cuomo for prez and himself for governor will actually work. Old man Cuomo is tu ning in his grave over his two worthless and weird sons soiling his name. Cuomo himself is one of the most corrupt politicians you’ll ever see.

I don't know either Libs, none of us do. But remember, Giuliani comes out of New York government too. In fact he taught Preet Bharara (an understudy) everything he knows. But it's a lawyer's job to presume a client's innocence no matter whether he/she believes it or not. Now he is a hired hand who has changed Trump's story several times (truth isn't truth? LMAO) and is changing his version of the events almost daily - for a paycheck! Quid pro quo? :cool:
Changed his story? You mean like Lanny Davis, Cohen’s Clinton Hack Lawyer?

Changed his story? You mean like Lanny Davis, Cohen’s Clinton Hack Lawyer?

That's not what I was referring to. Giuliani is changing Trump's story. Example, Trump says he didn't know of a payment. Giuliani says he did, etc, etc, etc. It is almost a daily event now.