The snark of Greg Abbott and Ted Cruz

Vagitarian

While I ache for the people in Central Texas, I can't help note the irony: When California's heat and fires led to rolling blackouts last year, Greg Abbott and Ted Cruz called it 'a failure of liberal energy policy.'

In August, 2020, Ted Cruz said: ”California is now unable to perform even basic functions of civilization, like having reliable electricity.”

Ahhh, the words of true, Trump supporting, mental midgets. ;););)

7ca1d5c0-70e3-11eb-bfd7-b0664ab3d511

Last edited:

<

TX is experiencing a very rare weather event! CA can’t even handle routine events! That’s the difference. You’re just squealing cause Cruz’s criticism of CA was dead on accurate and appropriate! :p;)

TX is experiencing a very rare weather event! CA can’t even handle routine events! That’s the difference. You’re just squealing cause Cruz’s criticism of CA was dead on accurate and appropriate! :p;)

It's 65 degrees at my house in Ventura right and 15 at my sister's house in the Dallas area. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground no matter where you are. :D

It's 65 degrees at my house in Ventura right and 15 at my sister's house in the Dallas area. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground no matter where you are. :D
It’s a total shitshow in Texas. Been communicating with relatives all over the state and not only power outages but now water off in Austin!!!

Oh, Sparky you continue your usual pitiful drivel and proving your mental midgetry. Sad, lonely spinster lady you are.

Yet just wait - he will be reelected once again because Texas just fails miserably by its own Republican dominated policies while pointing its idiot fingers at everyone else

He sure raced his fat ass back to Texas when the pictures hit - LMFAO !!!

11 hours in Cancun lookin' at tittie, whoopee !!! :D

"Now he says he wants to help get the power and the water back on — right after he finishes a margarita." :p
That was never his job! It is the job of the Slow Joe administration and HIS DOE just told Tx that people would just have to freeze - they can’t fire up old power plants to deal with a deadly crisis because “environmental damage”. Meanwhile people are whining about cold dogs and people are dying, but hey you go ahead and make a fool of yourself babbling about Cruz and margaritas. Cruz had no power to address the situation. Only Abbott and The Biden Administration do! :p;););)

That was never his job! It is the job of the Slow Joe administration and HIS DOE just told Tx that people would just have to freeze - they can’t fire up old power plants to deal with a deadly crisis because “environmental damage”. Meanwhile people are whining about cold dogs and people are dying, but hey you go ahead and make a fool of yourself babbling about Cruz and margaritas. Cruz had no power to address the situation. Only Abbott and The Biden Administration do! :p;););)

In hindsight he says he shouldn't have done it - just what we need, an 'in hindsight' Senator. Where do they get these guys? :cool::cool::cool:

Ted Cruz Now Admits He Had Planned to Stay in Cancún Through the Weekend: 'It Was Obviously a Mistake'

In hindsight he says he shouldn't have done it - just what we need, an 'in hindsight' Senator. Where do they get these guys? :cool::cool::cool:

Ted Cruz Now Admits He Had Planned to Stay in Cancún Through the Weekend: 'It Was Obviously a Mistake'