• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

The resistance spreads to conservatives

anonymous

• Trump Jr. event derailed by audience after Q&A refusa.

• The event, organized by conservative group Turning Point USA (TPUSA), was disrupted by chants of “Q and A! Q and A!” after the audience was told the president’s son would not take questions, video showed. It was intended to promote Mr Trump’s book, Triggered, which takes aim at liberal and left-wing politics. But Mr Trump’s appearance lasted only about half an hour, with he and partner Kimberly Guilfoyle forced off the stage by the chants from a section of supporters.

Their chants erupted after Mr Trump said students “being able to question things, to be able to stand up to” authority was important. “You’re not making your parents proud by being rude and disruptive and discourteous,” Ms Guilfoyle told the protesters. “I bet you engage and go on online dating because you’re impressing no one here to get a date in person.”
  • It is believed that Trump Jr and Guilfoyle share a bedroom and live in sin.

LOL! Yeah, I’m sure liberals hadn’t infiltrated a campus event.

And believed to live in sin? You need compelling proof before you start blathering about that like you are consistent in That standard. I bet you’re a mayor Pete supporter! LOL!