The Reality in HQ

anonymous

Unfortunately there will be many negative posts here just because this is where many come and post their anger and dislike for the company. Currently in HQ And GHH there is a major restructuring going on (overdue) and there will be many friends and colleagues let go. They are lowering the job levels, pay, bonus and stock for those that choose to stay. A long time leader in our company told me today that the easy decision is to stay with Merck....the best decision is to leave. I wish my friends and colleagues all the best and perhaps it is time.

<

Unfortunately there will be many negative posts here just because this is where many come and post their anger and dislike for the company. Currently in HQ And GHH there is a major restructuring going on (overdue) and there will be many friends and colleagues let go. They are lowering the job levels, pay, bonus and stock for those that choose to stay. A long time leader in our company told me today that the easy decision is to stay with Merck....the best decision is to leave. I wish my friends and colleagues all the best and perhaps it is time.

A very wise person with excellent, pragmatic advice.

It is time for the HQ personnel to get cut like the sales force has been cut. There are lots of people who should have been let go years ago but were saved by their friends. We all know who they are and their time will come. Karma is a B&$#@^.

The best decision has been to leave Merck since 2004! It may be the worst company in what may be the worst industry.

Building 2 in UG is now totally empty and being mothballed. Rumor is that the entire site up for sale.

PEOPLE: THERE IS NO BUILDING 2 AT UG...this is a bunch of BS incase you haven't figured it out. And for the dope who wrote Karma is a bitch....got news for you...the people who will be laid off are NOT the people who have any decision making power, those people are untouchable, they don't get laid off....

PEOPLE: THERE IS NO BUILDING 2 AT UG...this is a bunch of BS incase you haven't figured it out. And for the dope who wrote Karma is a bitch....got news for you...the people who will be laid off are NOT the people who have any decision making power, those people are untouchable, they don't get laid off....

Those decision makers only last a couple of years and move on to other jobs uprooting their families and die young. Not a very good life.