The REAL Truth

Anonymous

RSD's - know
DSM's - Know Wednesday
PSS - Know MONDAY...NOT Before

DSM's will not know our fate till Friday afternoon. Packages will arrive to DSM on Friday. DSM has been instructed to meet or call reps Monday.

Reps are to stay out of field at DSM digression.

Good luck to all those that value their job, are thankful to the company for their 100K + benefit package, and actually try to make a difference...

I now expect the overwhelming "fuck you's" from the deadbeats

Thank you. But WOW, the face to face thing surprises me. Our DSMs will be contacting us shortly to set up times to meet I assume. I can NOT believe they are making us wait until Monday!! Especially when DSMs know the fate of us on Friday!

If we are retained, do we get Monday off?

RSD's - know
DSM's - Know Wednesday

DSM's will not know our fate till Friday afternoon. Packages will arrive to DSM on Friday. DSM has been instructed to meet or call reps Monday.

Good luck to all those that value their job, are thankful to the company for their 100K + benefit package, and actually try to make a difference...

Hate to disappoint, fuck you.

RSD's - know
DSM's - Know Wednesday

You might get fewer middle fingers aimed your direction if you had just stopped the post at "Good luck", and left out the snarky qualifiers.

You might get fewer middle fingers aimed your direction if you had just stopped the post at "Good luck", and left out the snarky qualifiers.

as one of my best prescibers sez," BRING IT ON!"
this whole saga has been nothing but needless drama. They have fucked us, our morale and anyone who will be left. I have already separated myself from AZ. Regardless of the forthcoming news, I have moved on. It's now just a matter of time. I've checked out, but if retained will sit and collect the free check from this shit hole of an organization. WHAT A CROCK pharma has become

RSD's - know
DSM's - Know Wednesday

Hey asswhipe. Do you really think we are worth $100k a year? Im a level 3 PSS in midwest. With my benefits and car/gas/tolls, I am making more than my doctors or some of them at least. I do value this job but Im in my 40's now and this job is a joke. Im a signature chaser. Cmon buddy, this job is for a 25 year old woman making $45k base.

Hey asswhipe. Do you really think we are worth $100k a year? Im a level 3 PSS in midwest. With my benefits and car/gas/tolls, I am making more than my doctors or some of them at least. I do value this job but Im in my 40's now and this job is a joke. Im a signature chaser. Cmon buddy, this job is for a 25 year old woman making $45k base.

This is so true. only good news is I have a balance of $372 on my starbucks card !!

The real truth is that we are too fat..fat insulates the core of your body from outside forces. Similarly, AZN has gotten morbidly obese and it's core values and response to the realities of market forces is proof that big doesnt always mean better....and the planned bariatric intervention in the next several days will cause pain and suffering to many who have a stake in this company. Once the morbid carcass wakes up from this intervention, that "lean and mean" transformation will only further weaken this disjointed and clueless large organization. What a pityful transformation....from riches to rags, from rags to dust and from dust to its final destiny in the heaven above.
Pezuzzu...Devil of the Wind