• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

The New Cancer at Genentech

<

Is in Oncology division
The insecure Rituxan division-universally one-upping anyone who works with them by complaining about everyone else 'not working' . Funny how the supposed 'non working' former marketing partners who were absorbed into the sales force univerally surpassed the rest and rose to the top. Maybe they work smarter and deliver results while you are the sorry ass busy- work showman backstabbers.
Come up with a new song, it's getting old

DS is the Cancer... where ever he is. Also I've heard there was a Lytics FL rep forced out for no reason? The manager supposedly was sleeping w customers then forced the rep out? Now I hear he is F*^%ing the new rep he hired to replace?!! Whats up with the great and Mighty LYTICS?

DS is the Cancer... where ever he is. Also I've heard there was a Lytics FL rep forced out for no reason? The manager supposedly was sleeping w customers then forced the rep out? Now I hear he is F*^%ing the new rep he hired to replace?!! Whats up with the great and Mighty LYTICS?

There is nothing great or mighty about Lytics! It is the cesspool of the company and all the shat floated to the top, and stinks to high heaven. The management team is pathetic! There is going to be a major uproar for the "surprise attacks" formerly called year-end reviews that took place. We never had such a "we vs. them" mentality. Let the games begin!!!!

There is nothing great or mighty about Lytics! It is the cesspool of the company and all the shat floated to the top, and stinks to high heaven. The management team is pathetic! There is going to be a major uproar for the "surprise attacks" formerly called year-end reviews that took place. We never had such a "we vs. them" mentality. Let the games begin!!!!

Lytics was at one time the best place to work in the industry. Over the last five years it has become the worst.