• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

The Murder Rate In Chicago

Bubble Burster

If you believe in capitol punishment as a deterrent, you may logicly infer the Obama is at least partially to blame. He is the one who outlawed the death penalty in Illinois.

It is to the eternal shame of the Democratic administration that they have not lifted a finger to help.

If you believe in capitol punishment as a deterrent, you may logicly infer the Obama is at least partially to blame. He is the one who outlawed the death penalty in Illinois.

It is to the eternal shame of the Democratic administration that they have not lifted a finger to help.

You used to marginally amusing, but now are just tragically stupid in your hatred of the president. Your incessant babble, blather, bashing and name calling are proof of major mental disorder.
Now to the facts, Gov. Pat Quinn signed the order to end capital punishment in 2011. When Obama was a state senator, he supported video taping confessions to ensure that suspects rights were protected. Your mail order law degree apparently didn't cover that. But to infer that Obama ended capital punishment is proof that stupidity is rampant in tiny conservaturd minds.

You used to marginally amusing, but now are just tragically stupid in your hatred of the president. Your incessant babble, blather, bashing and name calling are proof of major mental disorder.
Now to the facts, Gov. Pat Quinn signed the order to end capital punishment in 2011. When Obama was a state senator, he supported video taping confessions to ensure that suspects rights were protected. Your mail order law degree apparently didn't cover that. But to infer that Obama ended capital punishment is proof that stupidity is rampant in tiny conservaturd minds.

I advise you to be careful here.

The death penalty will not reduce the murder rate in Chicago. When they are willing to go out every day and night to get involved in this chaos I don't think that they are too concerned for their own lives.

All of you are misguided, and there is no need for such discussion.

Chicago has outlawed guns outside peoples homes (Supreme
Court shut down their total ban), so there is no way anyone can be murdered on the streets of Chicago. Right?

How's that gun ban working for those Chicagoans?

The death penalty will not reduce the murder rate in Chicago. When they are willing to go out every day and night to get involved in this chaos I don't think that they are too concerned for their own lives.

I can buy into that. I still find it telling that Obama has not even mentioned the subject, even though he lived in that area of Chicago. I think he underestimates the importance of the issue.

One would expect him to at least get Holder involved, but he is mum. Obama doesn't understand the idea of leadership. He should go there and speak out on the subject. As far as I can remember, Obama hasn't been back in his neighborhood in quite some time.

Over the years, in various ways, Obama has taken credit for the eventual death penalty ban. In one example, Obama argued for the ban but AGAINST adding gang-related crimes to the ban.

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-shows/

"I played greater role in crafting liberal stands on gun control, the death penalty and abortion - LIAR - [03/31/2008] It was found that Obama — the day after sitting for the interview — filed an amended version of the questionnaire, which appears to contain Obama’s own handwritten notes added to one answer"

Just for fun, try George Carlin's rant on the subject.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDO6HV6xTmI&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:

I advised you to be careful, and you chose to ignore my advise. Obama has taken credit for the 2003 moratorium that has been in effect until this month.

Additionally, the attached video certainly looks like Obama is taking credit for a lot more than you say he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcl-T0P7xYU&feature=related

Court shut down their total ban), so there is no way anyone can be murdered on the streets of Chicago. Right?

And Rahm appealed to the values of the gangs, so it's all solved now.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ask Wisconsin or Indiana that ? If a county bans alcohol why R there still alcoholics in that county?

Seriously, it's probably not within your ability to comprehend.

Look at Chicago's location. Wisconsin to its west and Indiana to its east. Folks can just take a short ride buy the guns and bring them back to the city. So the gun ban in Chicago will not work until other states follow.

Look at Chicago's location. Wisconsin to its west and Indiana to its east. Folks can just take a short ride buy the guns and bring them back to the city. So the gun ban in Chicago will not work until other states follow.
Your wrong. Mayor Daily said NO GUNS, the that's how it will be. Right?

But, to your point, the feds could smuggle guns into Chicago through their Fast and Furious program, right? I hadn't thought of that. But even though, they wouldn't be on the streets because Democrat mayors said no guns on the streets.

Your wrong. Mayor Daily said NO GUNS, the that's how it will be. Right?

But, to your point, the feds could smuggle guns into Chicago through their Fast and Furious program, right? I hadn't thought of that. But even though, they wouldn't be on the streets because Democrat mayors said no guns on the streets.

Um yeah.:rolleyes: