• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

THE LAST THING ON OUR MINDS is you Idenix!

I am not nervous. Gilead bought Pharmasset and all of it's patents for 11 Billion. If Idenix owned the patent then why were they not trying to bring this to market before all of this. These lawsuits are a way of life for large pharma/biotech companies. Nothing new, many others before and probably more after. There is always someone trying to make an easy buck even if it means using the legal system for extortion. It kind of makes me mad, just like when you see some idiot wearing one of those collars after a minor fender bender. Wanting something for nothing, even if you have to lie, cheat, etc. to get it. Idenix is not high on the FDA's list in my opinion and will never be a successful company. I have lost count of how many drugs they have stopped in the middle of trials and have also had the FDA put many on hold. Some company, huh. I believe you are nervous and that's why you post this stuff on our board all the time.