THE FUTURE: "Non-personal Promotion", the end of the Pharma Rep

With 51% of doctor offices NOW CLOSED TO REPS, NPP is the future of pharma sales! Let's hope Ole' Frenchie doesn't read this! They quote a former AZ diabetes exec in the article too!

http://www.mmm-online.com/nothing-impersonal/article/394344/

with 80% of all calls on the 40% of docs that will see you for at least a sample sigs, we already have Non Personal Promotion except it is costing AZ a car, salary and benefits to deliver the same low quality shit.

With 51% of doctor offices NOW CLOSED TO REPS, NPP is the future of pharma sales! Let's hope Ole' Frenchie doesn't read this! They quote a former AZ diabetes exec in the article too!

http://www.mmm-online.com/nothing-impersonal/article/394344/

What the fuck does he know! If he was that good he would still be here at AZ and not have been fired out right! Here is a another news flash my doctors write Farxiga because I bring it to them and that's the only reason. They all do the same thing and they all have a co-pay card that is giving it away.. If they fired me today it would drop more than 70%. It's the only reason docs write any drug in the same class is because of the rep. There will always be reps! Always! Maybe not as many but they will always need us.

What the fuck does he know! If he was that good he would still be here at AZ and not have been fired out right! Here is a another news flash my doctors write Farxiga because I bring it to them and that's the only reason. They all do the same thing and they all have a co-pay card that is giving it away.. If they fired me today it would drop more than 70%. It's the only reason docs write any drug in the same class is because of the rep. There will always be reps! Always! Maybe not as many but they will always need us.

The utter idiocy of AZ reps is mindblowing! Moron check out the Novartis board. They completely got rid of all reps. As in 100 percent! How long before this ride is over??

What the fuck does he know is a question so it requires a ? Now if you had said, "He doesn't know a fucking thing!" Then you could use a ! to indicate passion or emphasis.
Or you could say, "Fuck him, he doesn't know shit!" Or maybe, "What the fuck, he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about!"

You are total delusional! If you left today, the sales would stay the same or even grow. You are useless. You lie about calls like we all do. 75% of us could be gone tomorrow, and docs would give 2 shits! You better hope the fools that run AZ never realize this, or your delusional ass could be gone!

Man, why I wasted my 20s and 30s in this industry I will never know...call it naïve and stupid.

OP, thank you for posting this...it is more evidence that I did the right thing to get out and stay the hell out!

Thank you!

You are total delusional! If you left today, the sales would stay the same or even grow. You are useless. You lie about calls like we all do. 75% of us could be gone tomorrow, and docs would give 2 shits! You better hope the fools that run AZ never realize this, or your delusional ass could be gone!

So true! Right now, if the consultants told AZ to have 15 reps calling on the same doc, they would do it. Just look at how stupid the positions of "overlay rep" are! Soon generic Nexium will start impacting the sales of Nexium. Less and less profit being generated. Then next year, we lose Seroquel XR, and the big boy, Crestor. You really think the profit from Movantik, Farxiga, Brilinta, Bye & Byetta, are going to replace those 3 mega drugs?

AZ could easily let go half of us!

So true! Right now, if the consultants told AZ to have 15 reps calling on the same doc, they would do it. Just look at how stupid the positions of "overlay rep" are! Soon generic Nexium will start impacting the sales of Nexium. Less and less profit being generated. Then next year, we lose Seroquel XR, and the big boy, Crestor. You really think the profit from Movantik, Farxiga, Brilinta, Bye & Byetta, are going to replace those 3 mega drugs?

AZ could easily let go half of us!
so true I got dumped in an over lay spot when they split my old territory in half. The old territory had 2 reps calling on about 160 doctors about 30 accounts. It we heaven now 6 in the same geography and less business. The manger let it happen because she wants reps near her house. The reason the territory was split is because it did great!!!!! Now the new bees think that I there to be bossed around and take credit for what I and my past partner did.

so true I got dumped in an over lay spot when they split my old territory in half. The old territory had 2 reps calling on about 160 doctors about 30 accounts. It we heaven now 6 in the same geography and less business. The manger let it happen because she wants reps near her house. The reason the territory was split is because it did great!!!!! Now the new bees think that I there to be bossed around and take credit for what I and my past partner did.

You can't even write a coherent paragraph!! You are a perfect example of public education!

how about 'detailing' the doc and their staff about an easy to use website where with just a click they can order samples, apply for free pt. assistance programs, have full product info, calendar of CE / conferences, watch a video presentation of a professional rep (or just an attractive actor portraying a rep)giving a sharp concise detail,, chat feature...or even schedule a lunch for the office so they can see a real live rep??

Man, why I wasted my 20s and 30s in this industry I will never know...call it naïve and stupid.

OP, thank you for posting this...it is more evidence that I did the right thing to get out and stay the hell out!

Thank you!

And yet you're still here posting? Why not get out and stay the hell out like you say?

Sounds like someone misses the pharma dick, that's what I think, you can't shake the pharma dick, can you?

You are extremely delusional. But I see that you have set up yourself up a nice defense mechanism, so if it works for you, stay with it. But its a bald-faced lie.