• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

The fat lady has sung

Anonymous

Dear Abbvie HCV - its has become clear that the game is over. The only question is who will turn off the lights. Your pre-launch goal of 51% share was an early message that you don't know HCV. You took Gilead's worst rep and a few other Vertex cast aways. The good ones have already left. The market will soon be Merck and Gilead. Abbvie attempts for glory ended when we hired Loots and his cast of idiots. They are all pointing fingers now. The ship has sailed and the chickens have come home to roost.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Love your pal, Gilead

<

The launch failed because the reps are failures. We should have trashed the reps after three months of failure. Now, we are stuck with a bunch of loser reps that fake calls because no legitimate physician will see them. I wish they would quit...get our stock price up !

Gilead is crushing us. Merck will kill us because you reps are failures!

The launch failed because the reps are failures. We should have trashed the reps after three months of failure. Now, we are stuck with a bunch of loser reps that fake calls because no legitimate physician will see them. I wish they would quit...get our stock price up !

Spoken like a fool who's never been in the field to try to sell this turd.

Correction.. Gilead killed abbvie January 2015. 75% of health plans do not have viekira on formulary (that's a big deal) BUT this could also be a rep issue...

I wias a regional captain on the Biaxin Tarka Team at Abbott. I know how to sell this product!!! Dove chocolates for the staff and a good three point message that ends with VPAK the pack that saves lives!!!!!!

Northwest AE

I wias a regional captain on the Biaxin Tarka Team at Abbott. I know how to sell this product!!! Dove chocolates for the staff and a good three point message that ends with VPAK the pack that saves lives!!!!!!

Northwest AE

Where is your post marketing outcomes data to support your claim? Off label claims are what you guys do best especially under a CIA.

Northwest AE

Thats really funny. Tarka was a dog and Biaxin got its ass kicked by Z Pak...hahahaha, not V Pak!